• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
First off, please do not harass other community members.

Auto bans will not be counted towards mod applications. They still count for punishing staff members. Why?
As subv3rsion said, moderators are held to a higher standard than the rest of the community, and are thus expected to follow the rules/change their JAR before connecting.

Please drop the subject, as staff punishment is not on topic with this thread, not to mention staff discipline is none of your business, with all due respect.
Sorry if i seemed dispectfull i get they are obligated to change there jar files and are held to higher standards , there are different scenarios to this situation for example he could have changed it to the wrong jar file and forgot it was the jar file with bsm and connected to mcsg. Again im sorry for the rude reply.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
To all of those who do support the use of BSM, think of it from a developer's perspective. Finally after months of "OMG hackers I'm leaving MCSG", the devs actually find a solution to the problem, and now you're complaining that BSM isn't allowed? Really? C'mon now...

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
To all of those who do support the use of BSM, think of it from a developer's perspective. Finally after months of "OMG hackers I'm leaving MCSG", the devs actually find a solution to the problem, and now you're complaining that BSM isn't allowed? Really? C'mon now...
Its little late don't you think ? :/ lets be honest people still used bsm even after 1.7 came out but tbh do you think thoes people got banned?

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Its little late don't you think ? :/ lets be honest people still used bsm even after 1.7 came out but tbh do you think thoes people got banned?
You can only ban what you see. If theres no one out there recording evidence of hackers then they'll get away with it.
Yes there are a lot of hackers out there but the only way to stop them is to do your part.
If a hacker kills you, don't rage quit.. Stay!
Contact a mod on TS or record them yourself.
Since my demotion I've recorded over 200 hackers on MCSG.

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Well i dont think its late at all.
If you guys didnt know bsm had a run in all directions button. Also its a bit of diffrence between the 1.7 one and the normal one.
They have done an awesome job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci