• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
I want to add some irony to this comment as well, we discovered that iShowny was one of the effected users with BSM installed while logging into our servers. So yeah, most likely going to loose his mod over it:

Probably shouldn't point the finger at anyone specifically. This could go south pretty quick. :p

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
I checked a few hours back on my alt account with bsm installed and it didn't kick me... Simply left me in the overflow hub. Didn't bother trying to get into a game since it would get me banned. Not sure whether that's an issue on my end or the servers. Figured I'd put that out there.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
I want to add some irony to this comment as well, we discovered that iShowny was one of the effected users with BSM installed while logging into our servers. So yeah, most likely going to loose his mod over it:

o snap :/

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score

Really? Wow..... I remember having to deal with a mod who i caught using water walking. His justification? The other guy was hacking too....

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score

I thought the ban doesn't count and that they are ignored he could have accidentally tried to join the wrong server and gotten banned :/

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score

I know this is none of my business but things like that should probably be kept private. :S Thought this was meant to be a "friendly debate"...

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
We just ran a query of the exact number of people being effected by this: 1,471 out of 81,220 players over the past 24 hours have been auto banned due to BSM being installed. That is 2% of the players effected by this change and how many users had BSM. Numbers don't lie people....
Plot twist!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score

Lol ban hammer has been laid down.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Wait, i have a question. So as i admitted earlier, i have BSM.. but i dont play MCSG. I just come on to talk to old friends etc. What happens if you log onto the hub, but dont play any games? Still a ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci