• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus Warrior

Experienced
Reaction score
So how do you trust your friends that say that they were not hacking but got banned for it?
Because I have more trust in a number of respected players in the community who have donated money and time to MCSG than a computer. Does the potential exist that someone is fibbing? Yes. But after several complaints I'm more lenient to believe that there's a bug in the anticheat system.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Because I have more trust in a number of respected players in the community who have donated money and time to MCSG than a computer.
Because they have donated doesn't mean they are innocent. You would be surprised how many donators get banned for hacking..

Walrus Warrior

Experienced
Reaction score
Because they have donated doesn't mean they are innocent. You would be surprised how many donators get banned for hacking..
I understand that donators have hacked and been banned in the past before, but regardless. This is a Minecraft plugin, it is not a flawless contraption, it is not some inerrant and immaculate "hacker-fighting" machine, it is bound to make an error sooner or later, is it not? I understand that a large case of the users banned from it are hackers, but if I understand you correctly you're saying this contraption never makes a single mistake and every single user banned is ALWAYS a hacker?

I'm not going to continue further with this whole debate, but just understand that it's a anticheat plugin and anticheat plugins will make mistakes.

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
Dear MCSG: your AntiCheat is terrible, and will never be up to participate with anticheat etc. It's just the truth.
Lag = ban
anticheat is freakin insane amirite? :^ )

No-one notable from the eu community has been falsely banned by this 'shitty' anticheat, the only people ive been seen getting banned ingame are obvious hackers. Maybe these 'reputable' US guys who have been 'falsely' banned should try being a bit more cooperative with the sr. staff, because it is their word against the devs', and saying stuff like BackPackHero isn't really going to get you anywhere sry
' '

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
The problem is, there is no way someone can proof that they have been banned unfairly.
So how do you trust your friends that say that they were not hacking but got banned for it?
Where is the proof that Banned me fairly? I need to see evidence that I got banned? I can't just have a plugin say "oh ur hacking banned"I wasn't hacking http://gyazo.com/d194d779c69c75811085f858d2212c57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci