• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And Now His Watch Is Ended

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I will always remember the day you messaged me on the teamspeak asking for me to help you. From that day on I watched you become part of the family, learning and growing not only as a staff member, but as a person and a friend. I have helped many people become part of the staff team, none have I been more proud of than you. I was so proud when you were promoted to senior mod, and even more so when you were given a shot at administrator. And now it kills me to see you step down, but I understand and support you fully. I will miss your work here, and hope to see you around just as much.
It's been an honor and a privilege serving with you.
~krackan

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go. You were a great member of staff and I as well as many members in the community looked up to you. I hope you remain in the community!

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
KR, you were the one who reviewed my orignial staff application in December and recommended I apply for an age exception (and end up becoming too busy to eventually complete my interview :(). Without you, I wouldn't have the confidence for my newest mod app that I do now. Thanks for all your service c:

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
You were a truly get staff member. Sad to see you go.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I'm actually like crying right now ;-;

NooooOOoo :(

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for your help within the MCGamer community.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Really sad to see you go :(
When I joined the staff team a few weeks after you I almost right away realized that you were one of the hardest working moderators. I was really happy for you when you got the chance to become a sr.mod, and later on the chance to become an admin. Even though stuff might not have worked out the way you wanted/hoped to in the end, never forget everything you acheived on your way there :3
Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in the future ^-^

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
I know what you mean, people think the staff doesn't do anything but i know how much you have helped the community. Thank you for that :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci