• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And Now His Watch Is Ended

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
As a community, we will all miss you. Thank you for everything you have done for mcgamer <3

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Love you Diar <3. Keep sending me snapchats!

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
I am sure everyone in the staff team is upset this is a huge loss :( at least you are still sticking around as a VIP :)

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
i have respect for you sir. good luck in your future ambitions

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
KRaidium, thank you so much for all the help you have given me. It really means a lot and shows how much you love this community. I wish you the absolute best of luck in the future!

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
KRaidium, thank you so much for all the help you have given me. It really means a lot and shows how much you love this community. I wish you the absolute best of luck in the future!

wooders1996

Career
Reaction score
I'm sure most of what I'm about to say is simply going to be an echo of what the rest of the community, but I wanted to personally say some things.

I met you in the early months of 2013, I'd been a moderator for awhile and, to be honest, had no clue what I was supposed to do. Then you became a moderator and immediately overtook my knowledge in the subject, you seemed to become a master of moderation over night. Though we didn't really meet each other till much later in the year, you were always online, always helping people, being the best help to everyone you could be. If i needed anything, I knew, as every other moderator did in the last year and a half, that you were the best source of information regarding anything. You were always on servers, making the community a better place, and it was the work of you, and people like you, that has caused this community to flourish and grow in the way it has.

I think we really got to know each other in the Summer of 2013, when I was senior moderator, and you were on the tracks to become one, though our tenures never really crossed (i'm always on break XD) I knew that everything was fine, everything would run smoothly, because you were in the staff team.

Then you got senior moderator. I remember sitting in the room when we were deciding who to hire as trial, and every single person in the room, unanimously, said KR. You were the best staff member, both on paper ('4251 in-game actions and over 1100 applications/disputes,') and in practise, and are the ideal. You are the guy who everyone looks up to, everyone tries to mimic and everyone wishes to deal with anything to do with them. You were fair, hard working and a brilliant addition to the staff team and to my life. I, along with everyone else, is better off after meeting and getting to work with you.

Thanks for everything, without you, this community wouldn't be nearly as good. I hope everything goes well for you, and I know it will :)

<3

p.s. You'd better keep in touch :p

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
The GoT reference makes it all better ;)
anyways, thanks for serving this community for as long as you did!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci