• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And Now His Watch Is Ended

C0nsole

Diamond
Reaction score
KR, you were always the staff member I looked up to. You helped me with so many things, there's no way I could ever pay you back. I hope that you are happy with this path, and find this was the right thing for you to do. Know, also, that we will thoroughly miss you on the staff team :(

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well... I honestly never thought I'd ever see the day. It's incredibly sad to see you leave the Staff Team as I have always looked up to you as a person, as a worker, and as a friend.

Anyways mate, good luck in your future endeavors. It's never nice seeing a fellow Irish go.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
It's really sad to see you resign, but you have helped the community a lot. Thanks for always being there! :)

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for the amazing jobs you have done in this community. :)

I hope you will do great job in the future.... <3

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
...utter shock...

I will greatly miss you. Throughout my time at staff, I have looked up to you as almost a father figure. I hope that you'll continue to impact the community positively, and I will always think of you as a kind figure that stood for everything right.

There's so much more I want to say to you, but here and now is not the place. I hope I see you around! ^_^

Thank you for your service. *salutes*

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Most tearful resignation letter ;-; Seriously, I might actually cry. You were an awesome member of staff, and an amazing person all round and I hope everything goes well for you. You achieved a lot and made a lot of friends, and made a lot of people smile. :3 You will be missed as a staff member, and good luck with whatever the future holds. :) You are good tem. <3

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave, KR. You were a great staff member, and I wish you the best of luck in the future :)

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
You fathered this community with all you had, and you were (are) a role model to many. This loss is a blow to us all, but thank you for your hours of work you put into the server.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I'll be honest, reading this almost brought tears to my eyes. You were one of the best staff members to ever join the staff team and will always leave a lasting impression on the community. I want to thank you for all you have done for the server. <3

To any of you guys also mourning his resignation, here is one of the most adorable things you will see in your life:

Laurey

Survivor
Reaction score
Diar, you've always been there for me whenever I've needed help with anything. In my opinion you are one of the most helpful people on MCGamer, and one of the nicest. I'll miss you being a staff member, and even though you're still going to be around it's still really upsetting ;-; - yes, I did shed a tear or two when Frazzli185 told me about your resignation...

You're gonna be missed by a lot of people, so you'd better work that purple name ;-; No more #ModCode :c

No matter what rank you are in the community, people are always going to look up to you. You've always set a good example and you're extremely mature for your age. Everyone respects you. Remember that whenever you're feeling down...everyone loves you KR :D

It feels like I've known you for ages, but really it hasn't been that long...We don't talk as much anymore, so kik me boy. You're an awesome person and a great friend that I hope to keep for a long time :3

Ily Ladasha, stay sassy :*

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The day I joined the forums.. you became Moderator..

Now you resign, after over one year of being a staff member. I wish you luck in whatever you do from now, and we appreciate your hard efforts. Takeiteasy, mate! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci