• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Achievement Get: MCSGv2 now releasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
its been laggy all day
its cause its in beta so it is going to be like until it is fully reasesed

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Me trying to join a server: "Great a lobby with 0 players!" *Clicks join server. *Logging in screen for 5 seconds.
*Too many people logging in, retry soon. "Umm, what? this didn't happen in MCSGv1"
*Refreshes server list and scrolls down to the server, 18/24 players.
"Crap, i gotta join quickly". *Logging in screen for 5 seconds. *Please wait another 20 seconds before joining again (trollface). "FFFFFUUUUUUUUU" This = Story of my evening :(

Tryterra

Spectator
Reaction score
The New Server Restart Thing Kinda Sucks Because The Server Just Restarted And I Tried To Join And It Said Too Many People Logging In So I Tried To Join Again When It Said 17/24 And It Said Wait 18 Seconds Before Joining Again. By The Time 18 Seconds Was Over The Server Was Full. It Isn't Very Fair To Anyone.

Zephyraen

Spectator
Reaction score
The New Server Restart Thing Kinda Sucks Because The Server Just Restarted And I Tried To Join And It Said Too Many People Logging In So I Tried To Join Again When It Said 17/24 And It Said Wait 18 Seconds Before Joining Again. By The Time 18 Seconds Was Over The Server Was Full. It Isn't Very Fair To Anyone.
I know right. So far I haven't even gotten into one of those stupid servers because of the new server restart thing >:I

benman19

Spectator
Reaction score
Right, I've tried again and again to join the servers, but every time I just get the message "too many people logging in", then "retry in xx seconds" and then it's full. So the way things are now, it looks like only donors can possibly join without problems. Also, why did the points get reset?
So far, I am not liking this update at all, and I haven't even played yet!

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
7 times in a row I have been kicked for a doner :mad::mad::mad::mad: if gets to 10 I am leaving the severs until I get doner witch is tomorrow so not going to miss it that mutch but the severs are aways kicking me is a glitch or someting

Zack27

Survivor
Reaction score
Laggy, doesn't feel like MCSG in the least bit, not enjoyable to play on

Zephyraen

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok. I finally got into a server after 30 minutes of trying.. and then right when I was about to get into the game, I got kicked out by a donor. W.T.F I give up.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok. I finally got into a server after 30 minutes of trying.. and then right when I was about to get into the game, I got kicked out by a donor. W.T.F I give up.
that has been hapeing to me for the last 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci