• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ace [Recruiting for the US]

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
To add your records you go into the leaderboards around the bottom of the page there is a bar with your username in lowercase correct this then copy and paste this as your signature in your profile-hope this helps

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins - 30+ (Unlikely exceptions unless I know you're good): 88
Age - 13 (Likely exceptions): 13
Why do you want to join us? -Loking for a good clan that i can play with and be good friends with and u guys seem pretty chill
Skype or TS - (Optional to talk to other clan members. I don't have either): skype but mine is being weird recently
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application): no
Your time zone - (Optional): pacific
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? Amazing sword skill(i think i do) and im decent with a bow
Have you ever pet a shark? -No i have had a pet shark before:)

XeroStyle1

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to join us? -Loking for a good clan that i can play with and be good friends with and u guys seem pretty chill
Skype or TS - (Optional to talk to other clan members. I don't have either): skype but mine is being weird recently
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application): no
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? Amazing sword skill(i think i do) and im decent with a bow
Don't know if i can do this as a mod in the clan, but Accepted.

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCEPTED AS OFFICER. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci