• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ace [Recruiting for the US]

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
''If you are killed don't ASSUME he was a hacker and complain. Just get footage and report him/her.''

Probably the smartest thing i have ever heard from a MCSG player in a long time :)
Thanks sry replied to the wrong person XD. Thanks for the compliment again!

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
bannana if a person named mudpile applies accept him becuz hes a friend of a good friend :)

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Wins -28 will get more soon if this is alright I am part of Virus as a trial member
Age - 13
Why do you want to join us? -nice clan in which I can hopefully add to and improve from
Skype or TS -both Skype maxwell.swain
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? -nope
Your time zone - United Kingdom although I play on us servers
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - awesome sword skills 9-5/10 I can kill someone with better stuff
Have you ever pet a shark-nope but I have pet a dolphin same thing just completely different

danielroberts97

Spectator
Reaction score
Application and Requirements:

Wins - 30+ (Unlikely exceptions unless I know you're good) 50 wins
Age - 13 (Likely exceptions)28
Why do you want to join us? -cause i in virus and my leader told me to join
Skype or TS - (Optional to talk to other clan members. I don't have either)abel.torres105
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application) no
Your time zone - (Optional) us time
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? -i good with any sword
Have you ever pet a shark? -ones but he die

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins -28 will get more soon if this is alright I am part of Virus as a trial member
Age - 13
Why do you want to join us? -nice clan in which I can hopefully add to and improve from
Skype or TS -both Skype maxwell.swain
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? -nope
Your time zone - United Kingdom although I play on us servers
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - awesome sword skills 9-5/10 I can kill someone with better stuff
Have you ever pet a shark-nope but I have pet a dolphin same thing just completely different
Accepted TRAIL-MEMBER you now have 2 WEEKS to GET TO 30 WINS!

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
Application and Requirements:

Wins - 30+ (Unlikely exceptions unless I know you're good) 50 wins
Age - 13 (Likely exceptions)28
Why do you want to join us? -cause i in virus and my leader told me to join
Skype or TS - (Optional to talk to other clan members. I don't have either)abel.torres105
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application) no
Your time zone - (Optional) us time
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? -i good with any sword
Have you ever pet a shark? -ones but he die
ACCEPTED YOU ARE NOW AN OFFICER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci