• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ace [Recruiting for the US]

PeopleliveHQ

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign -Peoplelive
Wins - 145
Age - 13
Why do you want to join us? - I wanna join a clan bc empire got disbanded and a little one like this is great eventually lead maybe but wanna be a moderater for this clan plz
Skype or TS - both
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - nope

What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - I have alot of wins
Have you ever pet a shark? - hell to the no
p.s. I will only join if ifollowshadows is accepted so ya [:

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign -Peoplelive
Wins - 145
Age - 13
Why do you want to join us? - I wanna join a clan bc empire got disbanded and a little one like this is great eventually lead maybe but wanna be a moderater for this clan plz
Skype or TS - both
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - nope

What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - I have alot of wins
Have you ever pet a shark? - hell to the no
p.s. I will only join if ifollowshadows is accepted so ya [:
It's closed.

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why is this still not locked for a two month necro and clan disbandment?

Ifollowshadows

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign - Ifollowshadows
Wins - 30+ 14 winning everyday
Age - 13
Why do you want to join us? I would like to join because I think I can contribute to the team and get better at PVP
Skype or TS I have skype (shadowshq)
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? No I have not banned> :)
Your time zone -
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - Helping in any situation
Have you ever pet a shark? - Yes I did it died yesterday

Reaction score
Ign - Ifollowshadows
Wins - 30+ 14 winning everyday
Age - 13
Why do you want to join us? I would like to join because I think I can contribute to the team and get better at PVP
Skype or TS I have skype (shadowshq)
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? No I have not banned> :)
Your time zone -
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - Helping in any situation
Have you ever pet a shark? - Yes I did it died yesterday
*sigh* Read posts above, DISBANDED

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ign - (Minecraft name): XyZebrAbC
Wins - 30+ (Unlikely exceptions unless I know you're good): 34
Age - 13 (Likely exceptions): 13
Why do you want to join us? - Looking for a sturdy clan that isn't too over the top try-hard, and it just in it for the game. This clan looks nice, plus I can actually meet the win reqt. I have a lot of friends in good clans, so I thought I'd come here to start
Skype or TS - (Optional. Builds a better relationship.): I do has both. Skype: zebrasareepic. Just put that you're the leader/whatever else of the Ace clan and I'll add ya.
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application): No sirrrr
Your time zone - (Optional): Eastern, can't hurt to tell.
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - Just normal strafing tactics, can block hit when needed, decent pyro (flint and steel) skill and am average with the bow.
Have you ever pet a shark? -: Funny you ask, I have pet multiple sharks at zoos or camps, stuff like that. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci