• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Ace [Recruiting for the US]

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins - 30+ (Unlikely exceptions unless I know you're good)-I have 30 wins
Age - 13 (Likely exceptions) I'm am 12 years of age.
Why do you want to join us? - I've always wanted to join a clan plus i know you savior
Skype or TS - (Optional to talk to other clan members. I don't have either) I have skype its my minecraft name
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application) Never
Your time zone - (Optional) To lazy to check.
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - I can provide well and can save my teammates when needed.
Have you ever pet a shark? - I WISH.
ACCEPTED RANK IS MEMBER

Reaction score
Wins - 30+ (Unlikely exceptions unless I know you're good)-I have 30 wins
Age - 13 (Likely exceptions) I'm am 12 years of age.
Why do you want to join us? - I've always wanted to join a clan plus i know you savior
Skype or TS - (Optional to talk to other clan members. I don't have either) I have skype its my minecraft name
Have you ever been banned on MCSG? - (This will unlikely disqualify your application) Never
Your time zone - (Optional) To lazy to check.
What skill do you have to help this clan improve upon combat wise? - I can provide well and can save my teammates when needed.
Have you ever pet a shark? - I WISH.
ACCEPTED as member... work on that shark petting ive done it more than once

Reaction score
dang i always say something and i hit post and u were there to beat me everytime

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey do u think you can promote me to a Higher Rank Because i Was the first person to apply, im trustful, and i could proabably get some people to join.
No your not trustful, um you have betrayed many people including me -.-

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
''If you are killed don't ASSUME he was a hacker and complain. Just get footage and report him/her.''

Probably the smartest thing i have ever heard from a MCSG player in a long time :)

Reaction score
''If you are killed don't ASSUME he was a hacker and complain. Just get footage and report him/her.''

Probably the smartest thing i have ever heard from a MCSG player in a long time :)
Dude I'm not going to betray them why would I?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci