• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About BajanCanadian's Ban - Staff response *READ*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I try not to be a overly smart person but, your sentence sir doesnt state any of my mistakes to help me, now learn to help others instead of helping yourself, I hope you learned that in your kindergarden years.
Want advice? Here is some. Threatening staff will NEVER get you want you want. It only makes your ignorance more obvious. Also here is a HUGE life tip for you. THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU OR YOUR MASSIVE EGO. I understand that your mad that Bajan is banned, but he is subjected to the same rules you and me are. But as of seeing some of the stuff you said just makes me want to cry, I've add a meme to show my feeling about this whole thing.

L

Lululioness

[543:40 PM] Tomahawk/Muffin: As for you bringing your buisness elsewhere, where actually will you go? The Hive or custom server?
[5:44:29 PM] Jerome Aceti: Temporary move for a couple of days to the Hive and than by the end of the week mitch's servers should be up

(Jerome is Hacksource) Apparently Bajan is making his own rival servers.
Wait wut?

He's starting a bacca ranch.
Nuuuuuuuuuuu

Well, I think I can also call that server 'that server I cannot speak of on the pain of death' sooner or later.

Reaction score
Taken STRAIGHT from the rules book -
"No Hacked or Modded Clients are allowed EVER!
Donors, we treat you like every other player."
VIP is free donator-rank.
So, we could replace this to make
"VIPs, we treat you like every other player."
So, Mitch is respected exactly the same. The first rule that I posted clearly says no mods or hacks other than Optifine.
He clearly is full of himself in the Tweets he sends out. He says, "Whatever, you don't need to unban me. I don't need you, man." Sure he's encouraged many players, but think about MCFinest and iJustine. They have a lot of subs, encouraged some people. Whilst he had encouraged MANY MORE people, they did a part.
Bajan also introduced many annoying tactics, such as Fishing Rodding people away. He's also brought many "I fan no plz" spammers. Bajan also expects to get mod/VIP rank on the Hive. After this catastrophe, I'm sure they will NOT allow him. In fact, I'm one of the earlier Hive members and stuff, so they trust me to tell them about him moving to their servers. Although I may like Bajan, he's just doesn't deserve to be a VIP on their servers, and he's caused a lot of trouble.
IMO, he's just a bad influence.

With all due respect,
creeperhugger411

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GO ahead little show off, show off your little memes and shi* now little kid, i bet your some 39 year old stuck in his moms basement, get out and live a life.
First off, please don't harass other members on the forums. Second, you call him a little kid, but five words later you call him a 39 year old? That makes perfect sense.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
GO ahead little show off, show off your little memes and shi* now little kid, i bet your some 39 year old stuck in his moms basement, get out and live a life.
Woah, woah, no need to swear now.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I added more to that original post. Please read it.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
This whole situation literally has made me lose some faith in humanity -.- "unban him or I hereby hence order 66 on mcsg staff".......I literally thought it was impossible for so many people to be so dense and ignorant................ but at least it's over mostly.

On the bright side, Chad!! You need to send an e-mail or message to Hive with pictures of baccas dancing around with axes on it with the title of "have fun with these little guys :p "

Duncanbh

Spectator
Reaction score
First off, please don't harass other members on the forums. Second, you call him a little kid, but five words later you call him a 39 year old? That makes perfect sense.
oops didnt realize that, and second ill stop harrasing other members. unless they harass me, i fell as if i get harassed everyday on the MCSG servers, the staff should really pick their butts up now.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did i say he introduced all those people to the hunger games in minecraft or the MCSG servers, Im pretty sure i said the hunger games in minecraft. Get your facts straight before you quote my words and you understand them wrong.
Im Pretty sure you should start facepalming to The mod that replied to me. I did not state any incorrect info in that message
I try not to be a overly smart person but, your sentence sir doesnt state any of my mistakes to help me, now learn to help others instead of helping yourself, I hope you learned that in your kindergarden years.
No "Caveman" on Google Translate?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

robbiemcfadden97

Spectator
Reaction score
How about MCfinest and the rest of the YouTube community that uses better sprint? are you going to take action against them as well?

Duncanbh

Spectator
Reaction score
Want advice? Here is some. Threatening staff will NEVER get you want you want. It only makes your ignorance more obvious. Also here is a HUGE life tip for you. THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU OR YOUR MASSIVE EGO. I understand that your mad that Bajan is banned, but he is subjected to the same rules you and me are. But as of seeing some of the stuff you said just makes me want to cry, I've add a meme to show my feeling about this whole thing.

Yes, I know the world doesnt revolve around me but what in my messages ever stated that the world revolved around me? huh? yeah... Also i dont have ego, just showing that you have added a meme to your message shows that you are the one with ego. I understand i couldve taken out the "I try not to be overly smart" part but i was typing and not thinking, im sorry for breaking rules and swearing and maybe even cyberbullying a bit, im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci