• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About BajanCanadian's Ban - Staff response *READ*

Status
Not open for further replies.

griffin111

Spectator
Reaction score
I have played mcsg for longer than Benja. I saw his videos not too long ago, and have always thought they were hilarious. I am even openly saying I'm a bacca. But that doesn't mean I've played differently at all except making more axes. I am not leaving this server because of his ban, I am just going to play in multiple places now.

MrTickle

Spectator
Reaction score
Im going to make this brief. Im a bajan fan and joined the mcsg because of him. I agree with the ban. He should of stopped using better sprint when he was warned. Bajan is being arrogant and im sort of glad this happened. I have been watching his videos for over 2 years before the hunger games. This new bajan community sucks. Just remember though not all the benja and bacca community is bad;)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I believe this is already possible in vanilla Minecraft, as I have done it many times before in Single Player and Multiplayer without any mods.
However I'm not entirely sure about this.
Are you on 1.5 snapshots when you tried it in vanilla? It's "fixed" in 1.5 for some reason. (When Minecraft gets to 1.5 we won't be looking for it anymore.) (Since this thread is locked, feel free to PM me back if you wish to continue this conversation.)

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
you call duncan a kiddo comeing from the 10 year old also what gives you the right to call that since you can't spell argument correctly or kiddo could be that you are f u c k i n g dumb also by all means ban me cause these servers suck and hows your youtube channels new video going like those 29 dislikes you have you can thank me for bringing them to you ;) KIDDO
Also this (I never saw the reply because I think my forum account blocks immature kids).

I type at about 20 words per five seconds. Having written CSS code for the past two years for websites that I work at (and having done that before I was even at MCSG) and in fact having been writing on laptops and computers and such since I was a young age, occasionally I make a mistake and hit a button before it's actually meant to be hit, causing a spelling mistake.

Also, about the video thing, I may need to disappear for five minutes to actually find a care to give. I've already deleted that video and reuploaded it to get rid of the mass dislikes I got from the Bacca's for banning a hacker (not the first time its happened, probably won't be the last) and reported every single person that wrote horrible comments on my video as well as blocking them, disabling their ability to comment or watch/dislike/whatever anymore of my videos.

But if you have to attack my YouTube in order to try and get me riled up or retaliate then you're doing it all wrong. I'm 18 years old, attacking my YouTube won't do anything because unlike yourself, I'm mature and that stuff doesn't get to me. I do YouTube in my spare time and to have fun with friends, having some immature twelve year olds running around, posting hateful comments and whatnot doesn't bother me. All they do is get themselves blocked and reported from my YouTube and in fact I received an email off YouTube shortly after my reporting/blocking time saying that three of the people I had reported had also been reported by other members of this community (staff and member wise) because they had immediately gone over to their videos as well and done the same thing.

So yeah, the whole getting people to dislike my videos, I don't really care. Nor will I ever care so I'd think about who you're talking to before you start trash talking people.

Thank you and goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci