• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About BajanCanadian's Ban - Staff response *READ*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
My opinion-

I think Bajan's ban was appropriate. He violated the rules that stated not to use Better sprint mod. Even though Bajan is probably the most popular person on these servers, that doesn't give him the right to use a client that he was not supposed to use and get away with it. Bajan is like every other mcsg player here. If you were to use Better Sprint mod you would get banned also. I think for Bajan to make up excuses is unexceptionable. I (Halo_0) approve of the temporary ban of BajanCanadian.

Duncanbh

Spectator
Reaction score
I am here not only to approve of bajan's arguments. But to argue myself of this ban, I am a regular player on The MCSG servers and have yet not seen a person of this high rank be banned over something that isn't a bannable thing. You have banned Bajan for no reason, but the reason of better sprint mod, myself i think that the better sprint mod is not a mod you should get banned for because this mod, is just helping you sprint without having to double tap, that is all it does. It doesnt help you hack or anyhting, Bajan did not break any rules but better sprint mod which shouldnt be a bannable item. The mod allows you to sprint without having to tap W 2 times. It doesnt implement anything, you can still do this without a mod by modifying your keyboard. You should not have banned my one and only Benja, he introduced me to the hunger games and your server, if you want loyal players you should unban him. He introduced almost 230,000 people to the hunger games in minecraft, you shall not ban him but give him a light warning of his small actions. I request a unban of Bajan soon or later, I hereby hence Order 66 on the fellow MCSG staff, The Baccas will get their revenge.​

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, I hate trying to be logical in my phone but I'll try.

READ THE MODS POSTS BECAUSE THEY EXPLAINED IN FULL DETAIL WHY BETTER SPRINT ISN'T ALLOWED.

So much for the 5 paragraphs I was gonna write.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am here not only to approve of bajan's arguments. But to argue myself of this ban, I am a regular player on The MCSG servers and have yet not seen a person of this high rank be banned over something that isn't a bannable thing. You have banned Bajan for no reason, but the reason of better sprint mod, myself i think that the better sprint mod is not a mod you should get banned for because this mod, is just helping you sprint without having to double tap, that is all it does. It doesnt help you hack or anyhting, Bajan did not break any rules but better sprint mod which shouldnt be a bannable item. The mod allows you to sprint without having to tap W 2 times. It doesnt implement anything, you can still do this without a mod by modifying your keyboard. You should not have banned my one and only Benja, he introduced me to the hunger games and your server, if you want loyal players you should unban him. He introduced almost 230,000 people to the hunger games in minecraft, you shall not ban him but give him a light warning of his small actions. I request a unban of Bajan soon or later, I hereby hence Order 66 on the fellow MCSG staff, The Baccas will get their revenge.​
It doesn't matter if we unban him or not. He left permanently, you would know if you check his Twitter. He quit out of his own free will.

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Duncanbh
I am here not only to approve of bajan's arguments. But to argue myself of this ban, I am a regular player on The MCSG servers and have yet not seen a person of this high rank be banned over something that isn't a bannable thing. You have banned Bajan for no reason,
We banned him for the better sprint mod, that's not exactly nothing.

but the reason of better sprint mod, myself i think that the better sprint mod is not a mod you should get banned for because this mod, is just helping you sprint without having to double tap, that is all it does. It doesnt help you hack or anyhting, Bajan did not break any rules but better sprint mod which shouldnt be a bannable item. The mod allows you to sprint without having to tap W 2 times. It doesnt implement anything, you can still do this without a mod by modifying your keyboard.
Check the rules. NO modded clients except optifine, that includes these types of mods.

You should not have banned my one and only Benja, he introduced me to the hunger games and your server, if you want loyal players you should unban him. He introduced almost 230,000 people to the hunger games in minecraft,
We don't have that many members yet, kiddio ;) Get your facts right before you try to use faulty stats to win an arugement.

you shall not ban him but give him a light warning of his small actions.
We did warn him... over about a thousand times (not joking or over exaggerating).

I request a unban of Bajan soon or later, I hereby hence Order 66 on the fellow MCSG staff, The Baccas will get their revenge.
Any baccas that cause trouble will be dealt with like everyone else. Banned in game if they're being abusive or causing trouble and having their access limited or even their account banned on the forums.

Point proven and set. Thank you for your time.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Wow so long Bajan, I'll admit his videos were hilarious and enjoyable to watch. Yet again the due hard fans were annoying and the baccas were out of control. So this is a thank you for banning him and I guess I'll miss him. So I stand in the middle right now. Hacker ban him, videos awesome in un ban him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci