• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A new feature for spectators

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
It's like you've been living in my brain. Whenever i see a comment saying "too much code, can't be bothered" I say to myself exactly this :p
You know that headache you had yesterday? Well, that was me o_O

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
3. [This ones for everyone] You don't know how long it will take to code, even if you know how to code these places have more than one coder and it could be as simple as copying the hub feature and changing it a bit to fit spectators.
Point 3 was funny.. I doubt you also know how to code, how do you know "copying the hub feature and changing it a bit to fit spectators." will work..?

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Point 3 was funny.. I doubt you also know how to code, how do you know "copying the hub feature and changing it a bit to fit spectators." will work..?
I don't... that's the point i was trying to make, if you don't code then you don't know, and if you don't know then you shouldn't comment saying it will take too long to code. It might take too long, or it might take nothing......

My point is that you shouldn't 'not like' the idea based on the fact that you think that you might know based on a hunch that it will take to long to code. I hope i'm making sense to you :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci