• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A new feature for spectators

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. And it wouldn't really be all that hard to code, it's just the same thing as the clock in the hub.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. And it wouldn't really be all that hard to code, it's just the same thing as the clock in the hub.
Exactly what i was thinking but didn't mention the coding because i mot a coder :p
I thought the only conflict would be that if you use it it would toggle the view of the actual players... I don't know but, meh.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I think I would get a kick out of seeing everyone fly around :)

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
Maybe there can be like a lobby where the dead people are and you can spectate someone by clicking a clock or something and do /lobby to get back. Sort of what the hive does.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe there can be like a lobby where the dead people are and you can spectate someone by clicking a clock or something and do /lobby to get back. Sort of what the hive does.
I like it, but it would require the whole 'you die, you spec' thing to change? if you get what i mean...
And also these servers want to stay separate each with their own features so copying an idea from the hive might not be the best way to go.

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
I like it, but it would require the whole 'you die, you spec' thing to change? if you get what i mean...
And also these servers want to stay separate each with their own features so copying an idea from the hive might not be the best way to go.
I won't necessarily say separate, but having their own features fits more.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Well its already a feature if a mods goes in GM they can see other specs

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sure the dev's have thought of this and not put it in yet for a reason... I do not know, but I'm sure they've talked about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci