• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

A new feature for spectators

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't be hatin'... if you don't want anything new for spectators, leave :)
This is a simple idea just to add some comfort and more fun in for Specs.....
The idea is just to add a 'toggle' option to allow specs to see other specs. like a clock or redstone torch that if you right click it allows you to see all the dead people flying around like crazy fly's.

Just a thought ;)

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Actually I would kind of enjoy something new like that. Maybe a way for spectators to be more involved in the game besides just sponsoring?

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Exactly where im coming from
Yeah. Maybe something new. But some people don't like new *cough* darkrai202 *cough* jk lol. But trying to implement these changes would be hard. but good suggestions though.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Oh Darkai..... please read properly, not being rude, But I stated the point of this on line 2. Read line 2 again. it says right there... :)
Nah dude lay off darkrai. He's just trying to give his opinion. Be nice.

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Line 2 or not, its still there... Dont want to come across rude or anything but i have had many cases were people don't read and I"m getting tired of it :p not against you, just in general.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci