• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.7 Making a return?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh boy, MCSG is adding backwards compatibility for both 1.8 AND 1.7 hacked clients!
Not only will the amount of tryhards, toxicity, and cheating increase, the MCSG administration is here to ensure that players can't avoid it!

That's right - instead of removing gamemodes nobody liked, such as Deadly Descent and ZedChase, they decided to remove the half-decent ones such as SGC and QQ!

You'll be forced to play MCSG, as everything else is awful!

And what you've been waiting for, to put icing on the cake... AN EVEN WORSE HUB!

I'm stoked.
We did remove the gamemodes that nobody seemed to like - Color Zone, Rocket Rumble, most of the underplayed AVN gametypes. Deadly Descent is actually one of the more favorited gametypes here, while as much as I liked SGC and QQ, they were drastically underplayed and broken. While we could have fixed them, the truth is people just didn't play them that much anyway.

The update has nothing to do with players being toxic, so I'm not sure what that has to do with it and for the hub, we made it more interesting instead of just having a flat land with portals to gametypes nobody ever used.

RedStrikerMC

Tribute
Reaction score
your opinion
Actually 1.8 is really bad..... There's nothing positive about it. All you need is good ping to get a combo, and the first hit decides the fight if the other player keeps trying to keep going and going at you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci