• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

1.7 Making a return?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh boy, MCSG is adding backwards compatibility for both 1.8 AND 1.7 hacked clients!
Not only will the amount of tryhards, toxicity, and cheating increase, the MCSG administration is here to ensure that players can't avoid it!

That's right - instead of removing gamemodes nobody liked, such as Deadly Descent and ZedChase, they decided to remove the half-decent ones such as SGC and QQ!

You'll be forced to play MCSG, as everything else is awful!

And what you've been waiting for, to put icing on the cake... AN EVEN WORSE HUB!

I'm stoked.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh boy, MCSG is adding backwards compatibility for both 1.8 AND 1.7 hacked clients!
Not only will the amount of tryhards, toxicity, and cheating increase, the MCSG administration is here to ensure that players don't have any other option!

That's right - instead of removing gamemodes nobody liked, such as Deadly Descent and ZedChase, they decided to remove the half-decent ones such as SGC and QQ!

And what you've been waiting for, to put icing on the cake... AN EVEN WORSE HUB!

I'm stoked.
YOU TAKE THAT BACK! DEADLY DESCENT IS AMAZING!

Alkalize

Survivor
Reaction score
Not only will the amount of tryhards, toxicity, and cheating increase, the MCSG administration is here to ensure that players can't avoid it!

You'll be forced to play MCSG, as everything else is awful!

I'm stoked.
SGC and QQ are outdated maps from mcsg that no one likes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci