• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sure soooo many people see your name and totally read that entire pointless paragraph which most likely has many grammatical errors. Then everyone's gonna reply about how amazing and right you are right? Your not wanted needed or help in any way here. GTFO
Haha relax. The situation was solved. No need to taunt him to bring him back

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Stop making clans FFS. This is your third one. If it's not doing well after two clans then you should seriously stop =P

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Stop making clans FFS. This is your third one. If it's not doing well after two clans then you should seriously stop =P
Haha I love the nubs in this game xD its hilarious. Just get out of here. You don't know what you're talking about

Last edited:

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
You really want to talk about grammar?
Yez git strtd wit tis.
gram·mar
ˈgramər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.
    synonyms:syntax, sentence structure, rules of language, morphology; More

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Yez git strtd wit tis.
gram·mar
ˈgramər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.
    synonyms:syntax, sentence structure, rules of language, morphology; More
You're not funny, leave this thread now

AwesomeSauce1966

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't on at all last night I was at my friend's house then I left really late I was tired I slept.
Now I am here YAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci