• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Zioligy, after reviewing the last few pages you have earned yourself a warning. If you are to break the flame rule again, you will leave me no choice but to bring a mod in to deal with you and to give you an appropriate punishment

Medzha

Survivor
Reaction score
Zioligy, after reviewing the last few pages you have earned yourself a warning. If you are to break the flame rule again, you will leave me no choice but to bring a mod in to deal with you and to give you an appropriate punishment
GG Rekd M8 10 hearts

Native

District 13
Reaction score
As for the rest of you, when there are unintelligent people who comment on the thread, please ignore them. Do not acknowledge their post. By replying to their flaming post you give them the attention they seek. So my members please control yourselves as well and represent this clan well.

Medzha

Survivor
Reaction score
As for the rest of you, when there are unintelligent people who comment on the thread, please ignore them. Do not acknowledge their post. By replying to their flaming post you give them the attention they seek. So my members please control yourselves as well and represent this clan well.
fag gawtdfwagf

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just wondering, why is IronWazzerr a captain? He applied for Forsaken a while ago saying he had 500+ wins when he had like 30. Just an opinion.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Just wondering, why is IronWazzerr a captain? He applied for Forsaken a while ago saying he had 500+ wins when he had like 30. Just an opinion.
Ironwazzer actually has a bunch alts which when all combined I wouldnt be surprised if it added to 500. He also has certain qualities a captain needs which are things such as maturity.

P.S. For future reference please PM me these type of things and keep it off this thread

Ironie_

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm a good friend of NativeTalent plus the 500+ wins are from my Alts combined

EDIT: If confused, I'm Ironwazzerr

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Updates to the Roster: Medzha has been removed from trial. xBrezzy has been accepted as full member. SubtractHD has been accepted as full member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci