• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdMc

Tribute
Reaction score
I Mostly when to the ts like 3 days and it was empty, this is the problems about people in this clan, i like #React they all are always On every Day. You should put more effort native to recruit Active Members.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
From this point on, I have decided to become a serious and professional leader and player. I will not tolerate laziness or inactivity. I will take this clan right to the top but I need your support. I promise if you help me by being mature when needed, I will be able to get us into the top 10 by the time this clan makes 1 month.
Sounds great, hope I can help!

Native

District 13
Reaction score
I Mostly when to the ts like 3 days and it was empty, this is the problems about people in this clan, i like #React they all are always On every Day. You should put more effort native to recruit Active Members.
Lol we are always on everyday. Just because your timezone is different from ours doesn't mean we aren't active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci