• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

☪ Eternity [US Divison]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Zioligy , after giving you TWO warning's to get off our thread and stop causing flame, you'RE continuing to come back. I'm now getting staff involved in this. It's a shame you can't be mature about something.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Zioligy , after giving you TWO warning's to get off our thread and stop causing flame, you'RE continuing to come back. I'm now getting staff involved in this. It's a shame you can't be mature about something.
Yay! Staff! Am I suposed to be worried? LOL! I mean of what a kick or a ban? lols.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
DUDE GUYS. WE NEEDA BE SCARED. AN ANONYMOUS MEMBER IS HERE!!! OMG OMG!
He's bad at ddosing so it's k and he has a crappy VPN that some people bypassed to find his location in case of calling the authorities #CrazyfastsFriends

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
Yez git strtd wit tis.
gram·mar
ˈgramər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the whole system and structure of a language or of languages in general, usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.
    synonyms:syntax, sentence structure, rules of language, morphology; More
Congrats on copy pasting dictionary.com

Native

District 13
Reaction score
From this point on, I have decided to become a serious and professional leader and player. I will not tolerate laziness or inactivity. I will take this clan right to the top but I need your support. I promise if you help me by being mature when needed, I will be able to get us into the top 10 by the time this clan makes 1 month.

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
From this point on, I have decided to become a serious and professional leader and player. I will not tolerate laziness or inactivity. I will take this clan right to the top but I need your support. I promise if you help me by being mature when needed, I will be able to get us into the top 10 by the time this clan makes 1 month.
U better,u say that all the time,lets hope this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci