• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zero Au Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRISTO114

Spectator
Reaction score
- IGN: TRISTO114
- Wins and How many games played: 79/1317 (I bought this account off my friend so....
- Skype name:tristianrussell
- Favorite map: Valley Side University
- Self-rating on MCSG out of 10: 7
- Strengths: Sword, Bow, FNS
- Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
- Previous clans: #Mercy, #EpicSGTeam

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
- IGN: TRISTO114
- Wins and How many games played: 79/1317 (I bought this account off my friend so....
- Skype name:tristianrussell
- Favorite map: Valley Side University
- Self-rating on MCSG out of 10: 7
- Strengths: Sword, Bow, FNS
- Weaknesses: Fishing Rod
- Previous clans: #Mercy, #EpicSGTeam
Sorry but unless you have 150 wins + or an amazing w/l ratio you can't get into the clan, get 150 wins and you might have another chance

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
We argued for 1 hour and if that stuff happens it results in a draw, u put up what you like so get off the thread
I would just like to say that what you just said is utter rubbish. there is no clan rules anymore so "stuff" like this can occur and nothing can be done about it. As i now see you have taken your battle down against #cabbage you do not wish to be seen as a honest clan. I only post this to inform the people of this thread that this clan isnt "undefeated" and not to start flame so I wont continue to post on this thread. have a nice day and long live #cabbage :)

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
I would just like to say that what you just said is utter rubbish. there is no clan rules anymore so "stuff" like this can occur and nothing can be done about it. As i now see you have taken your battle down against #cabbage you do not wish to be seen as a honest clan. I only post this to inform the people of this thread that this clan isnt "undefeated" and not to start flame so I wont continue to post on this thread. have a nice day and long live #cabbage :)
You have no right just to start flame, get of our thread. We're ''undefeated'' You don't know what you're talking about.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
Woo Woo Woo don't start a flame here, that clan battle was a month back, if you wanted to bring that up you should have done that a long time ago kid.

TheCornyCrullet

Tribute
Reaction score
- IGN: Would rather keep it a secret, sorry I don't want to spread it out. (Jackson knows)
- Wins and How many games played: 179 (I told you my 'accounts'.
- Skype name: Starstrong has me, Jackson has me, TheSquidz has me. Want me to name anymore?

- Favorite map: Can't decide between SG4 or Holiday Resort
- Strengths: fishing rod is my best I'm defs 8/10. Swords: ugh 7.8/10. FnS: (getting a lot better at it) 7/10 ATM. I'm alright with bows but I'm known for bow spams.
- Weaknesses: mainly bows, but if I TRYHARD then nothing. I'm not the best with bows then again I am known for 'Holy Bowspam'.

- Previous clans: Dhromex, Chromex Force (A bit more.)
P.S: if I don't get accepted, I'm saying at least trail me, I know bows are important but if you think I'm bad, better 1v1 me and that'll change your mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci