• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zero Au Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey there juicy now im having a guess of what Jackson wants to say to you right now so I'm just gonna say it PIS OFF KID.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
i would just like to say that i did state in my fist message that this wasn't to start flame. you have started the flame and not me. i would also like you the rethink you statement about me being 12. you have had basic grammar errors in your last few post and highly doubt that you are above the age 13. all i did was inform the people of the community that you have withheld information form them and all i did was expose your secret.

1st
we didnt argue for hours. you complained when we swapped a member because they had to leave. there is a difference between an argument and pointing out stupid points people are trying to make to get out of a clan battle loss. this discussion lasted 10 minutes maximum and you know it. you have changed the time from an hour to hours so you are obviously making up a story and failing to keep it consistent
2nd
can you please show me any rules regarding this so called draw rule you have made up.

3rd
even if this was a rule a moderator would have made the call or both clans wouldve agreed to the draw. as there was no mod present and we didnt agree to the draw i dont see how you would've come to this conclusion. since mods dont deal with clan battles anymore i dont see the first point being and issue just as much as the second one.

4th and final
so you are admitting you lost to #cabbage but you are falling back on this draw rule. so when you are proved wrong about your draw will you post the loss and be seen as a respectable clan or continue to be dishonest and continue to hide the fact you loss?
When you first posted a complaint on this thread you included how you didn't want to start a flame ROLF look at what you have don't XD. We did not loose to #Cabbage. After 3 weeks from that clan battle you have finally came up with a lame excuse to try and make #Zero defeated.

I am not arguing about an event that happend in a game of blocks.
This is my final post about this CB. Now FFS stop flooding this thread with random crap

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, it is just a game, not real life. Who cares if someone won or lost a clan battle. It is how you play on the day. Please stop the flame.
well its kinda against the rules not to post the results of a cb cause your clan lost... just admit you lost to better players and get over it, as you said its just a game

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
When you first posted a complaint on this thread you included how you didn't want to start a flame ROLF look at what you have don't XD. We did not loose to #Cabbage. After 3 weeks from that clan battle you have finally came up with a lame excuse to try and make #Zero defeated.

I am not arguing about an event that happend in a game of blocks.
This is my final post about this CB. Now FFS stop flooding this thread with random crap
actually we continued the clan battle and won the 3 games we played that day, we didnt count one so it was then 5-3 and you said it didnt count cause we used invis fire, which if i might add is fully allowed and then you said both clans had disagreements, which we didnt so just put up your loss.... its just a game and admit you lost to better players

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
actually we continued the clan battle and won the 3 games we played that day, we didnt count one so it was then 5-3 and you said it didnt count cause we used invis fire, which if i might add is fully allowed and then you said both clans had disagreements, which we didnt so just put up your loss.... its just a game and admit you lost to better players
I find it completely Hilarious how you send me a message from Kaine saying Invis Fire is Exploiting a glitch and should not be used in Clan Battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci