• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zero Au Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
You have no right just to start flame, get of our thread. We're ''undefeated'' You don't know what you're talking about.
off*
also you are calling me a kid when you were the one who's voice broke in the skype call aahahaha. im not asking you to post your loss to #cabbage because i know your to immature to do so. you are not undefeated so please stop spreading lies. also i do know what im talking about because i was a member of #cabbage and played in all rounds of the battle. i know i said i wasnt going to post again but i wanted to clear it up with you so you knew what my intentions were and not to start flame.

Ohh_Juice nub
1:20 ratio is all i have to say to you.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
- IGN: Would rather keep it a secret, sorry I don't want to spread it out. (Jackson knows)
- Wins and How many games played: 179 (I told you my 'accounts'.
- Skype name: Starstrong has me, Jackson has me, TheSquidz has me. Want me to name anymore?
- Favorite map: Can't decide between SG4 or Holiday Resort
- Strengths: fishing rod is my best I'm defs 8/10. Swords: ugh 7.8/10. FnS: (getting a lot better at it) 7/10 ATM. I'm alright with bows but I'm known for bow spams.
- Weaknesses: mainly bows, but if I TRYHARD then nothing. I'm not the best with bows then again I am known for 'Holy Bowspam'.
- Previous clans: Dhromex, Chromex Force (A bit more.)
P.S: if I don't get accepted, I'm saying at least trail me, I know bows are important but if you think I'm bad, better 1v1 me and that'll change your mind!
I will trial you shortly probly get accepted

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
off*
also you are calling me a kid when you were the one who's voice broke in the skype call aahahaha. im not asking you to post your loss to #cabbage because i know your to immature to do so. you are not undefeated so please stop spreading lies. also i do know what im talking about because i was a member of #cabbage and played in all rounds of the battle. i know i said i wasnt going to post again but i wanted to clear it up with you so you knew what my intentions were and not to start flame.

That clan battle I had almost forgotten but until your brought it up there were no rumours about us beating you?

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
off*

And I didn't spread rumours about us beating you

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
And I didn't spread rumours about us beating you
i never said you did. im just saying the fact you havent posted the loss shows people that you are undefeated which isnt the case so i just wanted to clarify ur clan battle results with the community that you have chosen to hide from them.

jackson_murray

Platinum
Reaction score
i never said you did. im just saying the fact you havent posted the loss shows people that you are undefeated which isnt the case so i just wanted to clarify ur clan battle results with the community that you have chosen to hide from them.
We argued for hours, and that results in a draw due to both clan had disagreements like I have seen on other clan pages where they have had the same issue

TheCornyCrullet

Tribute
Reaction score
We argued for hours, and that results in a draw due to both clan had disagreements like I have seen on other clan pages where they have had the same issue
Omg did you vs Cabbage? Did you know that they are filled with alts? ect. topgear72. Psst they beat APEX!

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
off*

Get of the thread right now, how old are you again oh thats right 12. Stop starting flame or i'll get a moderator.

TheSquido

Experienced
Reaction score
- IGN: Would rather keep it a secret, sorry I don't want to spread it out. (Jackson knows)
- Wins and How many games played: 179 (I told you my 'accounts'.
- Skype name: Starstrong has me, Jackson has me, TheSquidz has me. Want me to name anymore?
- Favorite map: Can't decide between SG4 or Holiday Resort
- Strengths: fishing rod is my best I'm defs 8/10. Swords: ugh 7.8/10. FnS: (getting a lot better at it) 7/10 ATM. I'm alright with bows but I'm known for bow spams.
- Weaknesses: mainly bows, but if I TRYHARD then nothing. I'm not the best with bows then again I am known for 'Holy Bowspam'.
- Previous clans: Dhromex, Chromex Force (A bit more.)
P.S: if I don't get accepted, I'm saying at least trail me, I know bows are important but if you think I'm bad, better 1v1 me and that'll change your mind!
Sorry doublee post EDIT - the boy is growing up to be mature, it breaks my heart.

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
Get of the thread right now, how old are you again oh thats right 12. Stop starting flame or i'll get a moderator.
i would just like to say that i did state in my fist message that this wasn't to start flame. you have started the flame and not me. i would also like you the rethink you statement about me being 12. you have had basic grammar errors in your last few post and highly doubt that you are above the age 13. all i did was inform the people of the community that you have withheld information form them and all i did was expose your secret.

1st
we didnt argue for hours. you complained when we swapped a member because they had to leave. there is a difference between an argument and pointing out stupid points people are trying to make to get out of a clan battle loss. this discussion lasted 10 minutes maximum and you know it. you have changed the time from an hour to hours so you are obviously making up a story and failing to keep it consistent
2nd
can you please show me any rules regarding this so called draw rule you have made up.

3rd
even if this was a rule a moderator would have made the call or both clans wouldve agreed to the draw. as there was no mod present and we didnt agree to the draw i dont see how you would've come to this conclusion. since mods dont deal with clan battles anymore i dont see the first point being and issue just as much as the second one.

4th and final
so you are admitting you lost to #cabbage but you are falling back on this draw rule. so when you are proved wrong about your draw will you post the loss and be seen as a respectable clan or continue to be dishonest and continue to hide the fact you loss?

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
argued for 10 mins and said that is was 5-3 to cabbage...... invis fire can be used so you cant say it was a draw because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci