• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zee's 1337 Amazing Stupendous Insane Epic Strategies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Tip: Don't do that. (Yeah, thanks Vareide)
Tip: Climb on top of trees for a better view of people. Also gives you more escape time since they'll have to find a way to get up.
Tip: Don't team with somebody you don't know, ESPECIALLY not in-game. Believe me. 100% of the time they backstab you.
Tip: Try to team up with the same person multiple times. You'll get to know each other's strategies and 2 is always better than 1!
Tip: If you die, look around the map instead of spectating people. You can find some chests and take down their coordinates for the next game.
Last tip: Gameplans are useless. Usually someone's going to be there to ruin your day.
Hope these help! I'm not a pro but I try to use these (lag kills me sadface)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Tip: Don't ever be careless with your arrows no matter how many you have, especially in deathmatch. You are just giving the opponent a chance to pick them up and use them against you. Make them count or don't use them at all.

There has been so many times I have won a deathmatch due to the help of the opponents arrows that missed. I might have won anyway without them, but that's not to say they didn't help.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
If you have to make a choice between some armor or a weapon, go with the weapon. Having a weapon and no armor is better than having armor with no means to defend yourself.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Hi, I'm zeejayy, Current #1 in the us for wins, I got alot of request so here's my strategy.

Tip 1 - SPRINT JUMP: Most everyone knows this by now, but if you don't, sprint jumping is faster than running. It just uses more of your food bar.

Tip 2 - 1 AND DONE: Only loot 1 chest in the corn, most likely if you look in more, the items will be gone and you'll have a sword in your eye socket. so grab 1 and run like hell.

Tip 3 - MAKE A CHEST ROUTE: Know where chest are and run for them right away, this is much more effective than derping around going for that one chest you think you know of.

Tip 4 - GO ALL OUT: If you think you can take someone, go for it. If you hit someone once and run away, he/she will come after you.

Tip 5 - WATER = INSTA-WIN: If you're running from somebody with better armor/weapons than you, run for a body of water. once there swim under and hit them from beneath, if you do this correctly, they won't be able to hit you.

Tip 6 - CLEAN INVENTORY IS A HAPPY INVENTORY: Throw out useless junk like wooden axes if you have something better.

Tip 7 - ACT LIKE A NOOB: Seriously, when running up to an opponent, wield something weaker than your real weapon, when you go in for the attack switch to your actual one!

Tip 8 - WIN THE GAME: Yeah, don't die..

Tip 9 - MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER IS ON: It really helps if your computer is on while playing MCSG.

Tip 10 - OPEN HOLES [heh, open holes]: Watch out for random traps and holes, especially in map 1!

Tip 11 - MUSHROOM STEW = WIN: If you have a bowl and mushrooms, your pretty much set for life.

Tip 12 - ONLY SPRINT IF YOU NEED TOO: Try and conserve your sprint-power for when you need it, there is no need to sprint everywhere.

Tip 13 - WATCH YOUR BACK: You never know when an axe wielding maniac is behind you.

Tip 14 - ARROWS: You can never have enough arrows, nuff' said

Tip 15 - DAMAGE: Know how much damage weapons do to determine which weapon is the best.

Tip 16 - PUPPIES: Cute, but also can help you dominate.

Tip 17 - ROTTEN FLESH IS GROSS: Only eat rotten flesh if you have low hearts and it will make you regen health.

Tip 18 - RUNNING OUT OF CLEVER NAMES FOR THESE: Don't try and fight every single mob you see, more times then not players get killed by mobs.

Tip 19 - GOLDEN SWORDS SUCK: Most everyone thinks that gold swords are the best swords in the game, well, not in MCSG!

Tip 20 - BATTLE LOGGING: Don't do it, it counts as a kill, not worth it.

Tip 21 - MAKE FRIENDZ: An ally can be very helpful in the games, but be careful, some will back stab you! Talk on skype or teamspeak to prevent this, because really, who back stabs while talking to the person they're about to do it to.

Tip 22 - THE CHAD STRATEGY: If you see someone with better equipment than you, run like hell!

Tip 23 - 9: Press 9 before every game so if you shift click a sword you'll have it in your hand right away.

Tip 24 - DON'T RAMBO: Dont fight weaklings in the earlygame. This will cost time, and if they do not have armour or a sword you want, its pointless.

Tip 25 - MODS ACTIVATED: If you are sure someone is using mods/hacks try to avoid them. Unless you are sure you can get them before the hacks get you.

Tip 26 - BE A SISSY: If you see someone with better tools nearby you but they don't know where you are. Get higher ground and sneak. It's better if they don't know where you are instead of wasting forty minutes getting chased.

Tip 27 - GOLDEN APPLES: You can never have to many of those!

Tip 28 - SET FIRE TO THE RAIN: Flint and steel can be your best friend against a stronger opponent.

Tip 29 - DON'T STOP: If you are chasing someone, don't ever stop! It just gives them time to eat!

Tip 30 - STRANGER DANGER!: Don't team up with some random, He most likely will backstab you! Talk on skype or teamspeak for maximum security!

Tip 31 - BLOCK HIT: Spam both mouse buttons at the same time to block and hit! This makes you deal full damage while only taking half!

Those are my tips, I'll add more if I can think of some. If you have any more tips feel free to reply with some of your own, if they're good, I'll add them.
i got a tip, if you see someone and start to run it will normally make that person think they have a chance of killing you or you have low helth or something, if you see someone with about same armor then you pretend to run then turn around and suprise them and get a few hits on them. also someone told me gold swords can get the best enchants though on map 3 (idk if this is true could you clarify?)

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
i got a tip, if you see someone and start to run it will normally make that person think they have a chance of killing you or you have low helth or something, if you see someone with about same armor then you pretend to run then turn around and suprise them and get a few hits on them. also someone told me gold swords can get the best enchants though on map 3 (idk if this is true could you clarify?)
One of my primary strategies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci