• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zee's 1337 Amazing Stupendous Insane Epic Strategies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Hi, I'm zeejayy, former #1 in the us for wins, I got alot of request so here's my strategy.

Tip 1 - SPRINT JUMP: Most everyone knows this by now, but if you don't, sprint jumping is faster than running. It just uses more of your food bar.

Tip 2 - 1 AND DONE: Only loot 1 chest in the corn, most likely if you look in more, the items will be gone and you'll have a sword in your eye socket. so grab 1 and run like hell.

Tip 3 - MAKE A CHEST ROUTE: Know where chest are and run for them right away, this is much more effective than derping around going for that one chest you think you know of.

Tip 4 - GO ALL OUT: If you think you can take someone, go for it. If you hit someone once and run away, he/she will come after you.

Tip 5 - WATER = INSTA-WIN: If you're running from somebody with better armor/weapons than you, run for a body of water. once there swim under and hit them from beneath, if you do this correctly, they won't be able to hit you.

Tip 6 - CLEAN INVENTORY IS A HAPPY INVENTORY: Throw out useless junk like wooden axes if you have something better.

Tip 7 - ACT LIKE A NOOB: Seriously, when running up to an opponent, wield something weaker than your real weapon, when you go in for the attack switch to your actual one!

Tip 8 - WIN THE GAME: Yeah, don't die..

Tip 9 - MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER IS ON: It really helps if your computer is on while playing MCSG.

Tip 10 - OPEN HOLES [heh, open holes]: Watch out for random traps and holes, especially in map 1!

Tip 11 - MUSHROOM STEW = WIN: If you have a bowl and mushrooms, your pretty much set for life.

Tip 12 - ONLY SPRINT IF YOU NEED TOO: Try and conserve your sprint-power for when you need it, there is no need to sprint everywhere.

Tip 13 - WATCH YOUR BACK: You never know when an axe wielding maniac is behind you.

Tip 14 - ARROWS: You can never have enough arrows, nuff' said

Tip 15 - DAMAGE: Know how much damage weapons do to determine which weapon is the best.

Tip 16 - PUPPIES: Cute, but also can help you dominate.

Tip 17 - ROTTEN FLESH IS GROSS: Only eat rotten flesh if you have low hearts and it will make you regen health.

Tip 18 - RUNNING OUT OF CLEVER NAMES FOR THESE: Don't try and fight every single mob you see, more times then not players get killed by mobs.

Tip 19 - GOLDEN SWORDS SUCK: Most everyone thinks that gold swords are the best swords in the game, well, not in MCSG!

Tip 20 - BATTLE LOGGING: Don't do it, it counts as a kill, not worth it.

Tip 21 - MAKE FRIENDZ: An ally can be very helpful in the games, but be careful, some will back stab you! Talk on skype or teamspeak to prevent this, because really, who back stabs while talking to the person they're about to do it to.

Tip 22 - THE CHAD STRATEGY: If you see someone with better equipment than you, run like hell!

Tip 23 - 9: Press 9 before every game so if you shift click a sword you'll have it in your hand right away.

Tip 24 - DON'T RAMBO: Dont fight weaklings in the earlygame. This will cost time, and if they do not have armour or a sword you want, its pointless.

Tip 25 - MODS ACTIVATED: If you are sure someone is using mods/hacks try to avoid them. Unless you are sure you can get them before the hacks get you.

Tip 26 - BE A SISSY: If you see someone with better tools nearby you but they don't know where you are. Get higher ground and sneak. It's better if they don't know where you are instead of wasting forty minutes getting chased.

Tip 27 - GOLDEN APPLES: You can never have to many of those!

Tip 28 - SET FIRE TO THE RAIN: Flint and steel can be your best friend against a stronger opponent.

Tip 29 - DON'T STOP: If you are chasing someone, don't ever stop! It just gives them time to eat!

Tip 30 - STRANGER DANGER!: Don't team up with some random, He most likely will backstab you! Talk on skype or teamspeak for maximum security!

Tip 31 - BLOCK HIT: Spam both mouse buttons at the same time to block and hit! This makes you deal full damage while only taking half!

Tip 32 - BURN BABY BURN: Use flint and steel on animals to get cooked food.

Tip 33: See a team? Split the team up and kill one by one, if not able to split up, run for your life.

Those are my tips, I'll add more if I can think of some. If you have any more tips feel free to reply with some of your own, if they're good, I'll add them.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Credit me in some of them! Holy pirate batman.

Also, you can make mushroom stew in any arrangement. The bowl can be ontop of the freakin' mushrooms and baby, you got a stew going.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Credit me in some of them! Holy pirate batman.

Also, you can make mushroom stew in any arrangement. The bowl can be ontop of the freakin' mushrooms and baby, you got a stew going.
wut

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Holy I forgot to put your name in there, batman! sec.
I'm not even mad. There will be some shmuck who makes another **OFFICIAL TIP THREAD** tomorrow, and then [Best Tips to Win!] the next day, and a PS-every-other-tip-thread-sucks-you-should-jump-into-lava thread after that.

that just gave me an idea

Spl1nk

Tribute
Reaction score
Tip 23: Dont fight weaklings in the earlygame. This will cost time, and if they do not have armour or a sword you want, its pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci