• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 3 MCSG moments.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
I can only think of one super stand out moment off the top of my head. Many many months ago on one of chads livestreams, I was doing amazing on the last game of the stream. In forced DM, I had 8 people team up on me

The result, was here: http://www.twitch.tv/chadthedj/b/333786542 (Skip to 2:24:30 for the deathmatch)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
1. Beating a team of 3 in Holliday resort, C0DVIDZ, Furry_Ducks, and yoyofrotto.
2. Fisting a person to death. (he had full Iron armor and a Diamond sword)
3. Beating G33ke and Nate252 in a 2v1 on the PMC servers.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3)First win
2)Fisting bajancandian for server to server in his livestream
1) My 3-0 record against Gravey4rd.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
3. Beating G33ke and Nate252 in a 2v1 on the PMC servers.
*Cough* After you're teammate we had just killed brought us both half down *Cough*
But in all seriousness, you did well. :p (I also shouldn't have went around that corner. Don't know how I didn't expect that arrow. xD)

In all honesty, I don't know my top three moments...I've had my fair share of awesome games, but none really stand out that much to be honest. I never played in a game with a recording youtuber really, I've killed "pro" players, but that's nothing to special in my opinion. (I die a lot as well guys. A lot of people have killed me. :p) Nothing too amazing has happened, really...

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Killing Gravey4rd on SG4 with the same armour/swords.

2. Blamph kind of calling me a stalker then kills me in a video .-.

3. Winning a game where EVERYONE except me was a bacca :|

L

Lululioness

3. Dancing on top of the corn while G33ke and slasherxtreme fought in deathmatch then killing slasher >:3
2. Getting 69 points for killing that narwhal kid called darkai202
1. Killing a team in Solar Frost that both had stone swords. GG.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
*Cough* After you're teammate we had just killed brought us both half down *Cough*
But in all seriousness, you did well. :p (I also shouldn't have went around that corner. Don't know how I didn't expect that arrow. xD)

In all honesty, I don't know my top three moments...I've had my fair share of awesome games, but none really stand out that much to be honest. I never played in a game with a recording youtuber really, I've killed "pro" players, but that's nothing to special in my opinion. (I die a lot as well guys. A lot of people have killed me. :p) Nothing too amazing has happened, really...
I didn't know he got you guys down to half health >.<
But in honesty I still expected myself to get wrecked seeing as I was fighting Two amazing PvPers, was quite surprised in the end.

Also, the Three I listed probably aren't my best moments, just the ones I've remembered, I'm sure I've had plenty of better and more intense/awesome moments in the long time I've been in MCSG.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Having one of the best US w/l with 280 wins 460 games played.
2. Getting into my first clan, Elite Squad
3. My 100th win! :)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3) When I killed Bajan.
2) when I ate a cake
1) when I fell In lava on demons breeze, and swam out alive.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score

I still want a chance to fight you on of these days,I'll surely find you on one of these servers in future.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci