• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 3 MCSG moments.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I was just wondering about my favorite moments on this servers,its been great for me in meeting and gaining new friends,but there were the best of times and the worst of times.So,whats your top 3 moments?And whats your Top 3 least moments?Heres mine:
Top 3 moments:
3.)Coming in at 3 would have to be the first time i beat Soul(Soulv2)Yea i killed him finally on sg4 for the first and only time.I seem to do poorly agaisnt that biiiig nub.
2.)Number 2 would most likely be the challenge i came up with and it had these rules:You are not allowed to use:Bows,Sword,Axes,and no armor.Me and CHEEDOS did this challenge on the first try and it was pretty intense at some points.
1.)Ahhh my number moment would be gaining my first 2 mcsg friends this was 8-9 months ago.I think it was(Cory25568 and Brbgottashowa)These two are what really brought me into the community.I was a biiiiiiiiiiiig nub then.In my opinion my nub days were the best of times everything was new and i had great people to set goals to beat like:G33ke,Sixzoseven,Egrodo,blamph,Allour,Zack_k,creppingonchu,Soulv2,and Ecmep.Ill throw in the list on who i beat and my records agaisnt them:
G33ke:0 Wins-3 Losses i want to fight him with my skill i have now,cant wait till i get that chance.
Sixzoseven:6 Wins-0 Losses(It came down to 2 hearts most of the time.)
Egrodo :3 Wins - 2 losses(He lives up to the word that people say,tho i think hes losing his skills,same goes for soul)
Blamph:2 Wins - 2 Losses(He brutally slaughtered me in those 2 losses.)
Allour: He was my first enemy,i dont remmeber the record agasint him :/
zack_k : My second enemy i guess we are 0-0 i dont count my backstab lol.
creepinonchu: When i was a nub i always wanted to beat her i did a few times but,she had hacks then :/ no good
Soulv2:Ehhh 1-8? xD soul always seems to beat me,i always have fun playing with and agasint him in minecraft hes one of my favorite players i met.
Ecmep: I look at Ecmep as a limit to my skills back then,he was a pro and always hanged out with the cool guys.
Also my worst of time,ill go over this quickly:
3.) Losing my first 2 friends on mcsg.
2.)Hating on everyone who beat me,i would be realllly mad if i lost and take it out on people who beat me.
1.)Hacking,yes i hacked xD.I didnt hack for more then 3 weeks,i got 10-20 wins with this.I was to minecraft and poeple i knew had it so i got it.I wanted to win.I succcccccccked then.I still hate myself today for having them,i was immature and disrespectful to the community.I hope one day the staff will over look those actions and i can apply for mod.Thanks guys and tell me your moments on mcsg!

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. getting a 360 bow shot off the diving board on Breeze island.
2. Winning the first eu9001 and getting 3 month diamond.
3. Being in a Juicetra and bajancanadian survival games video..I guess

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Getting killed by JeromeASF (He snuck up on me with an iron axe ._.
2. Killing 10 people at corn.
3. Getting smashed by Epic_Frog_Song when I had 4 FPS and having him brag .-. Lol, no 3. Across map snipe and hit someone off the railing on the train on SG4

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3. Killing Bajan in his 100th MCSG video after being called one of the "two badasses who are killing everybody".
2. My twelve player killstreak after getting pissed off when someone made fun of my friend.
1. Having LeCrew (clan) jump out of the trees on SG1 with no weapons/wooden axes and killing three people at refill who had chain/iron/gold armor and diamond/iron swords.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
1. When I took out a team of 6 on solar frost.
2. When I took out a super decked guy by punching him into a 1x1 lava hole.
3. Winning a game by enderpearling to corn in deathmatch on sg4. The other 2 guys were teamed and had way better stuff. I killed them both with a few seconds left in dm.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In no particular order:
Making my friends and doing all the things I've done with them.
Defeating nate252 twice, once when he was teamed, and making his video.
Reaching top posters on the forums

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
(Not in Order)
1. Playing with Megadani, Hanfi, Hans, we had so much fun on breeze :D
2. Killing team of 5 (all baccas) -.-
3. Finding mcsg <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads