• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your nooby moments.

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, ofcause my noobyest (<-- Dat word) moment is well, on Breeze Island. Could it be any other map? I was waterfighting and i had like 4 hearts left. A guy had a bow and i had too go under so i didn't die. Anyway, i was under, and i did not notice my bubbles. So well, i drowned. Please don't ask why. Also, this happend like 2 days ago :3

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Getting into beds of death. (with blocks on top of them=suffocation)

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
I was on SG2, I was on one of the buildings. Pretty high up in the air. Full Iron Diamond Sword. 5 Tributes left in the games. I see someone down below. I see a patch of water that I was positive I could make, if I jumped down I had a chance of killing the tribute. Note : I was shifting at the time. So I start walking over to the edge.. (You all know that when you shift you don't fall off blocks right?) Well, Unfortunatly, the mapmaker decided to pull a troll and make the edge of the building a SLAB. Which you will fall off, even if you shift. So.. I fall... And Die....

Horrible. Just Horrible.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When i fail i usually fix it with my skills/luck. Once i threw my iron sword to a guy because i had drop on Q (i have it on R now). But since i had the hight advantage i punched him to death xD
Another time i did the fishingrod tactic on a guy and i completely owned him, but he just didn't die.. I continued hitting him and when he was actually almost dead i realized i punched him with my fishingrod x3
I actually almost punched a guy to death with my fishingrod.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Once I had an iron sword and I was attacking this dude with a wooden sword and I pressed Q instead of 1 and I passed him the Sword but he dropped as well I got it back and dropped it again he killed me after that

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably when I was playing Demons Breeze, and was going into dm with full iron and dm sword, and was typing into chat stuff like-
"You scared?"
"Umad bro? >:)"
then I fell into lava before DM.
N00b much?

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
while changing render distance, leave the server while having 6 diamonds , full iron and dia sword

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci