• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your nooby moments.

Reaction score
I have (sadly) a few quick tales to tell.

1. A few weeks ago I was playing on TSG1. I hadn't realized that the "ice-fire" glitch had been fixed, so I spent practically the entire Deathmatch attempting to light some fellow on fire.

2. Quite awhile back, I had just killed a team of two. As I was running to hide from other possible enemies, I fell off a 4-block high ledge and died.

3. Once of my most common fails is taking out my bow to hit someone instead of my sword. I don't press the numbers on my keyboard to get my hotspot-items equipped. Instead, I use the whole rolly-thing on the mouse. It's gotten me killed many times, to say the least.

4. I teamed with jefeperro.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Omg, once I was in SG4 and I was in the chamber of the sewers and I actually thought a boat was a good get away system for when someone attacked me, I died

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
I have (sadly) a few quick tales to tell.

1. A few weeks ago I was playing on TSG1. I hadn't realized that the "ice-fire" glitch had been fixed, so I spent practically the entire Deathmatch attempting to light some fellow on fire.

2. Quite awhile back, I had just killed a team of two. As I was running to hide from other possible enemies, I fell off a 4-block high ledge and died.

3. Once of my most common fails is taking out my bow to hit someone instead of my sword. I don't press the numbers on my keyboard to get my hotspot-items equipped. Instead, I use the whole rolly-thing on the mouse. It's gotten me killed many times, to say the least.

4. I teamed with jefeperro.
#3 and #4 I know that feel xD

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hit "q" instead of "2", dropping my diamond sword at a guy trying to kill me with a stone one. He is able to run up to me before the game lets me pick it up, and proceeds to murder me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci