• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your nooby moments.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just here to make a fun little thread on what you think was your noobiest moments on MCSG.

So mine was probably when I climbed to the top of the highest tower on SG2 To avoid getting killed by someone is full iron/sword etc. But anyways when I got to the top of the tower I managed to knock off the guy with a fishing rod xD It was one of the funniest moments I even had in MCSG. I was so happy and stuff jumping up and down in the game. I was laughing and jumping so hard. I actually fell off the tower to my death. I fell through one of those 1x1 holes. But anyways everyone was laughing at me after I died. I thought it was pretty funny and nooby.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ah blue text! It hurts my eyes. Anyways, one of my nooby moments are when i didn't know how to sprint jump back then, and i didn't know how to empty out my inventory. So basically my inventory was full of crap and unorganized.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Well, just recently, maybe a month a go I was dominating a game in Drybone valley. I had full iron, diamond boots, and an enchanted diamond sword. The game was taking forever so i decided to look for the people in the outskirts of the map. Finally i saw someone when i was on top of one of the hills, and i went closer to inspect him. The only thing was that there was no more blocks in front of me and i fell to my death. So sad ;_;

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
When I'd walk around sg1 and be half way into the game I'd find a chest, it was empty so I basically had nothing!

Emecay

Spectator
Reaction score
Once in Teweran Games, the first one, I managed to get myself stuck in a trap. I could've gotten out with an ender pearl - I may or may not have tried to make friends with the specs that I couldn't here and try to be funny enough to get someone to sponsor me an ender pearl. Which I didn't get, of course - though one person did you every last one of their points to sponsor me a raw porkchop and then leave immediately after. Needless to say, my wooden ax, raw porkchop, and I did not win that match. Still feel like such a noob for trying to get someone to sponsor me though x'D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Recently when I fell in inescapable holes 2 games in a row.
VeeZa knows what I'm talking about XD

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When you think you have your iron sword equipped and you go in for the kill... but end up realizing you pulled out your wooden sword instead...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci