• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your nooby moments.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright you guys have some pretty good ones, it's hard to beat. But anyways I have another one for you guys.

I killed a guy in full Iron with my good ol' FnS and while I was searching through his items I was throwing them out of my inventory and I was throwing them toward the corner of my screen and so, on accident I hit the exit button on my minecraft ._.

I would've won that game. FML

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Mine happened about a day before I took my second break, it happened at the broken bridge on SG3, my favorite map. But let's get to the story: there where 5 people left and I decided to make a trip around the mountain, when crossing the bridge I actually fell trough one of the holes because I wasn't paying attention.

Next game it was again SG3, this time 8 people where left and my route got stolen by another guy. So I went to the bridge to get the chest, but I didn't fall in that same hole this time. However I did fall while trying to get the chest I actually fell in a 1 water deep block but I still died. A few games later it is once again, SG3. After taking my route I went to the bridge to check if the chest that I tried to get is even tier 2. But I once again didn't pay attention and fell in the first hole again.

I played SG3 2 times since this happened and I didn't cross the bridge a single time..

And I accidently pushed 'disconnect from server' about a billion times already.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When my friend rainbow killed log stone with a fishing rod by knocking him into lava on sg1

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
My friend sent me a texture pack that he said was really awesome. Turned out it just mad lava look like water, so you can guess what happened.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My friend sent me a texture pack that he said was really awesome. Turned out it just mad lava look like water, so you can guess what happened.
Can you remove #Rebels from your signature? You are not in the clan so that would make us happier.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
well.. ive been stuck in the piston door in the SG4 sewers twice, dont ask me how
actually, im in it right now.. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci