• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your most ridiculous comeback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh, I thought this was a thread for dumb insult comebacks >.<

My best MCSG comeback was on breeze island.
I was blinded by my cats butt in front of my computer screen, and frantically tried to view the screen.
I blindly clicked, afraid someone was going to come, and I'd be unprepared.
My cat finally moved, and I could see the screen.
I had half a heart left and a pile of iron armor, food, and stone swords laying in front of me.
I went on to win that game, and gave my cat a much deserved treat.

Best.Fight.Ever.

EDIT- Also just realized this was a necro. Whoops.
I would hate to be the other person, knowing that they lost to a person who was blinded by a cat.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Had nothing on SG3 due to a chest route copier.
Found 13 people fighting at corn fiercely.
Had 5 hearts and no hunger.
Watched the drama and I walked to the last man standing.
Punched him twice, he died.
Wins the game as there were 2 players left.
C:

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
First of all, BirdOfPrey, I remember that vividly. Good job :p
Second of all, my best comeback was on sg4. I had full iron, iron sword with my teammate, Mindspark, who had full iron d sword. We were at the chest refill, 5 players left.
Two guys come up, one with nearly full iron and the other with lame armor. The lame armor one pulls out a bow and proceeds to shoot my teammate in full iron to death (he had aimbot). I got shot twice, and I see the final guy come up. He has crap armor but a d sword. I think that's my lucky break and they'll fight, until I realize he's teamed with the other two.
I run away, and the aimbot guy and d sword guy stay at corn to wait for chest refill. The guy with nearly full iron crafts a d sword and comes after me. I set him on fire and start beating the crap out of him. At the same time, the chest refill. I kill the guy and take his sword. At spawn, the bow aimbot guy now has full iron. He's typing, so I run up and kill him before he knows what's going on.
The final guy fights me. He also has full iron, d sword. I'm winning, but then I catch on fire. I'm about to die, but then DM triggers, and I have a chance to eat a g apple. I'm at 4 hearts, but the other guy is also at low health. I hit him twice and run away. After a long chase, I track him down and kill him.

Thanks for reading.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Why does this thread keep getting necro'd?

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Had good armor but no weapon. So when Deathamtch started, I ran to see if anything was on the ground. Last guy said he would give me weapon if I stopped running. Used it to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci