• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your most ridiculous comeback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Hello MCSG community! I want to know some of the most ridiculous/impossible comebacks you've achieved. For me, It would probably be a game I played on SG4, I remember there was an abundance of iron that game, and most players had at least some form of iron armor, me? I had a stone sword, no armor :[. Suffice to say, most of that game was just me running around bothering people, looking for an opportunity to make some kind of move. My chance comes when I see two decked players duking it out in the treeline, I make a mad dash, and arrive just in time to kill the victor with one *BOB* of my pathetic weapon, taking all the gear for myself ^-^.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello MCSG community! I want to know some of the most ridiculous/impossible comebacks you've achieved. For me, It would probably be a game I played on SG4, I remember there was an abundance of iron that game, and most players had at least some form of iron armor, me? I had a stone sword, no armor :[. Suffice to say, most of that game was just me running around bothering people, looking for an opportunity to make some kind of move. My chance comes when I see two decked players duking it out in the treeline, I make a mad dash, and arrive just in time to kill the victor with one *BOB* of my pathetic weapon, taking all the gear for myself ^-^.
Ditto Yours xD I do that kind of stuff all the time. I always do that when I see two players fighting.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Me and my teamate going from no armor no weapons, killing two guys with wood axes, then with those killing two guys in full iron.

Reaction score
There were two big teams fighting, with some of the top 100 players in EU. I was hiding in a tree, watching all of it, as the fight was pretty damn epic. One guy killed another, killing another, killing another. There were two survivors left. They were obiviously low-healthed, so I decided to strike. I killed one of them with one hit, and the other with a couple of bow shots. Then another guy comes up to me with a stone axe and kills me, as I was very hurt after the last fight. I spec him as soon as I die. And a team of two kills him easily. Then, one of the top 100 players from the last fight pops up from nowhere, and kills them. That was kind of epic. There were items lying all around, like corpses from 9 people.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Was watching tv and I remember, "oh crap I was in a lobby!". So I ran to the computer and see "ten tributes left". I run to the forest (sg4), and find one thing: a wooden sword. I see a full iron armor guy running towards some vines, so I chase him and kill him from below while he was climbing the vines (he didn't see me until I was attacking him). I took his items and won. :D

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I was on breeze lame armor and weapon. Someone got corn with full iron and diamond sword. I get all the tier 2s on breeze island and now I have Leather helm, chain chest, iron boots and leggings with iron sword. The iron guy starts chasing someone and then they fight then I come up and kill both. I win

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
It's not mcsg, but it's awesome: (1:30 and out)

Reaction score
Well I was playing SG4 and well Gravey4rd was owning a team of 5, (jeezahs) so I have wood axe and nothing else so I run in and then I attack him..... *suspention music needed*
And...
He kills me, so yeah not really a comeback.
Just a story of me playing MCSG ;)

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Mine was probably when it was sg4 and I had a stone axe,there were three decked people fighting there was a team and obviously they won.I think there was 1 on low health so Ione shot him with my bow, the other guy was pretty high but using lag to my advantage I killed him and went on to win the match.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This might sound unbelievable but it is true,

it was one of my first games on teweran, i had a wooden sword and like leather pants or something in dm, there was one OP guy, he killed the other guy and then he started to throw away his stuff! He thought he was the only one left!
I backstabbed him and won xD

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
Earliar today on Terweran, I had a stone sword and leather gear, and I see this decked out team of two. I sit there and taunt them until one of them chase me. Since I was near corn, I put him in a water pool and killed him, and the other I got a few hits on until we both ran away. He runs to the forest, and I lose him, but I take the other person's stuff, and in doing so, someone comes to corn to craft a weapon, and I kill 'em real quick, sending it to deathmatch. I kill one noob and the own the person who ran from before.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I was on Breeze Island, and I was near the coast. I believe I only had leather and an stone axe. This one guy comes in and tries to kill me, but he runs away (possibly low health) Next thing I know, a bunch of people come in one after another. Using the "get-under-them-trick underwater", I managed to kill them. (one of them had iron armor.) The guy who ran away comes back and I killed him. Hence the achievement I have.

Considering that none of them were killing each other, and decided to all gang up on me, I'll assume they were a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci