• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your most nooby moment

MasonHawkins

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, when I first came on the servers, I didn't know that you weren't allowed to break blocks, so I was mad and I kept saying "wow, I get glitched every game!!! why can't I break blocks????" xD..

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
About to be death match in SG4. Fell in the ravine near cornucopia and died. *Slow Clap*

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
Me and my friends were playing sg1.
We were near the bride, and there is a small cobweb lava pit near it. We were just punching eachother and having fun, and we finally stop. Then when I'm about to brb, I punch him, and go brb. When i come back I'm dead, and find out that he punched me into the lava pit. Also, he was wondering how I died, so he came over to where he punched me and fell in and died himself. :p

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
Today I had a 15000 bounty, sad to say I fell from one of the many tall buildings in SG2 and no one got the bounty. Their goes 15000 into the system.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I was chasing someguy, he was nearly dead then I turned to fight his teammate but I forgot i only had 2 hearts. I died....

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to think points were ping, and the closer you were to a person in the lobby, the closer you were to them in pregame ._.
I thought the lobby thing too! Good noobs think alike

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Probably when I'd try to backstab someone and they'd escaped and kill me, then give me a mouthful in chat. PROTIP: Only backstab in confined spaces.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
When I tried to change my settings in ancient japan when I had diamond chestplate and then accidentally clicked disconnect.

RAAAAAGGGEEEE

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I had full iron and fought a guy with a shovel and lost gg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci