• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your most nooby moment

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
'Hm', I don't think I can say I'm a pro, but I can say I'm not a noob. Started playing 2 months ago. 70 wins. ;)
Im just gonna laugh because your signature says 37 wins, and you CLAIM that you have 70?! Seems legit....

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
I haven't played so long on these servers.. But I remember when I were about to get my first win. I teamed up with a guy. It was 3 left; me, the guy I teamed up with and another guy. And since this were my first chance to get a win, I attacked my teammate while he crafted something. He managed to escape, but not long after, the deathmatch started. The other guy had nothing, and I knew that my mate were low on hearts, so I ran straight after him. He set me on fire and got a few shots on me with his bow. I still thought I would kill him, and kept chasing him. Suddenly he turned around and attacked me. I didn't got a single hit on him before he managed to kill me. Never backstabbed since...

jamesyk2

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally don't class myself as a noob, but, very recently I done probably the most stupid things ever.

It was on the map rugged lands, I had a diamond sword, full iron gear with diamond boots. I was as set as you could be and there was only 4 people left. But, you know how on rugged lands there are the water falls going into the corn, well I tried to swim down one whilst eating a porkchop and when eating you move very slow. So, to cut things short, the current pushed me too far forward, I hit the ground to hard, but the worst thing was that the 3 people alive had ll found themselves stuck in traps with leather armour and stone axes and swords :/.

And that is my story of my noobiest MCSG Move :p

Cool997

Survivor
Reaction score
Mine would probably be when I first started playing and my first map was SG4. I didn't know where to go so I stayed in corn the whole time. I looked around corn to see if there was anything there and obviously there wasn't :p I stayed around untill deathmatch and said "Hey! If you couldn't kill me that would be great! I'm kind of new, thanks :)".

It was a horrible day :p

Reaction score
Mine was when I played sg5 for the first time, I was going to spawn as everyone else did, I jumped but I touched the side of a snow block and yep....... great way to start a new map. :p

Reaction score
I was in a game on Solar Frost, and I was running out of corn when I lagged and fell in that little pit of lava with the spider web over it. zorrodc laughed at me in the call and stood there watching me slowly fall to my death .-.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I was on Survival Games 1 and I was doing a bit of parkour over lava. I had almost completed it, with only a two block jump left. I tried to sprint jump, but instead, I forgot to jump.

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
When Im in a team and I push them into a trap and jump in myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci