• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your most nooby moment

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Title says it all, and I know we were all noobs once (God knows I was)
Anyway, what was the most noobiest thing you've ever said/done in MCSG?
I'll start:
I somehow found myself on one of Chad's livestreams (Not even on purpose) and people were talking about ChadTheDJ and I was like
"Who's Chad."
So yeah.
#Noob.

Your turn!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
'Hm', I don't think I can say I'm a pro, but I can say I'm not a noob. Started playing 2 months ago. 70 wins. ;)

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I had a stone sword and decent armor against wobie from the benja videos, who only had a wooden axe. He demolished me :/

Tyson_Chicken

Survivor
Reaction score
All those times I really didn't feel like playing and I just died to people in leather with stone swords when I had iron and a diamond sword.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When i played with gravey4rd kosmish and jefeperro and i had no idea who they were. I thought they were special becuase of there fancy different color names.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I didnt know how to sprint cause i played MCSG right as soon as i got Minecraft and people would catch up to me and kill me and i would scream sprint hacks cause i thought i was sprinting

ActulyAmDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
When I first started playing, BajanCanadian was in a server (I saw one of his videos, and he was solo, so I came here) And he was playing with Jerome, everyone was like "OMG JEROME AND BAJAN" and I was like "who's jerome? a mod or something?"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci