• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xPzL's Avatars

Which way would you prefer? See Below for full detail PLEASE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Moved to the correct section.
I have the permissions to post on the front page, I was making a reasonably large announcement, as it will take alot of time and dedication. Since MCSG do nothing to help promote other sections as they are highly neglected. I have the right to post there. TeamVareide, also VIP posted a thread in the announcements raising the question 'What do you guys think of SG5? http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/what-do-you-guys-think-of-sg5.22589/ Shouldn't that be put under map discussion? I think my thread has more relevance to 'News And Announcements' It sounds like I'm using it as publicity because I am. I am asking for people support and their opinions on whether it's worth my time and effort. You do understand I WILL be putting more effort into this then what i get in return. This is stupid.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Very similar to finsgraphics, when he did this kind of style, yet better! :D

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
What program do you use? (You shouldn't be scared of me getting more popular than you because I suck) :p

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
I wish I knew about you earlier, you look amazing, c:
I can't wait to see your stuff on billboards

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why's it off the front page?
Anyway, these avatars are soooo amazing! You should really be proud of them :D

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Why's it off the front page?
Anyway, these avatars are soooo amazing! You should really be proud of them :D
Misunderstanding on my behalf, I've got the permissions to post on the front... And thanks :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci