• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xPzL's Avatars

Which way would you prefer? See Below for full detail PLEASE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow you are really good at what you do...:eek:
But I think you should expand you're fan base like you said, and then make a little $ because you do have a lot of talent.

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow you are really good at what you do...:eek:
But I think you should expand you're fan base like you said, and then make a little $ because you do have a lot of talent.
Thanks mate, Appreciate your feedback

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Personally i voted that you should set up a shop. Yes you need to do both but setting up shop and then people buying is a real confidence boost :) You need to do both options as they are important but make yourself a good name and you will be going far :D

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
KEEP IN MIND: This thread is for feedback not to say "GIMME ONE NOW!!!".

By saying that you will get you know where, so try and ONLY give you're feedback and what you think of the question you were asked at the beginning of the thread.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
(Bad use of Expand, I currently have NO fan base :( )

Well now you have 1 :D
I reckon you should do both, make a website for this, but also from time to time do free giveaway raffles and stuff like that. Gl :D

JakeKav

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you should set a shop up. People will find you anyway. May be you could do both: Have a draw every two weeks and do the shop at the same time. There's a great deal of profit to be made here. It's also another reason not to get bored and be motivated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci