• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

xPzL's Avatars

Which way would you prefer? See Below for full detail PLEASE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm xPzL, an aspiring Graphics Designer/Artist. I want to make an announcement, Keep in mind that I'm probably going to input more into the community than I will be receiving in return. Lately I've received many requests for avatars, I've only just started to draw MC avatars. Since the process from Designing to Finishing consumes 2--3 hours dependent on the complexity, Simply lack of time refrains my ability to make these, never mind the willpower it takes to make 2+ in 1 day.
Examples of my avatar work, Bare in mind I started last week!
1600x1600 Custom + Unique Avatar
1920x1080 Background
Here's what I want to offer: a 1600x1600 Unique & Customised avatar & a Background (Custom Resolution e.g, 1080p or iPhone or iPod sizes). To achieve this I'm considering:
a) Setting up a site a website to display my portfolio and take requests for an AVATAR and a BACKGROUND. Sadly I will be pricing the two together at £5-9 ($7.59-12.15) I need some kind of return guys! also, This will motivate me to increase my production rate. Although I may get too many to manage :/ In this case, I maybe work my way through a shortlist.
b) Legally (Facebook Policies are a pain), Using social media sites announce free prize draws. 1-2 People each week will win the prize bundle (Avatar and Background) Since these will be FREE, I will be suggesting you, Follow me on twitter and Tumblr, Subscribe to my Youtube for Speed-arts, Like my Facebook Page. All that standard shenanigans! In return all I'm asking is you help me EXPAND my fan base . (Bad use of Expand, I currently have NO fan base :( )
Help me decide! Poll at the top, please vote. I feel that I will require some support from you!
If you have any queries or suggestions, Comment Below! :D
Thanks a BUNCH ;) If you voted...

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FIRST!

And Smexy Avatars

I want one for being first :p

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You didnt shouw off mine or Mp5xz's avatars! They are awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci