• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who was your mentor?

Did you have a mentor?

• Yes.

Votes: 58 50.9%
  • No, Im just a pro like that.

Votes: 56 49.1%

• Total voters

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish I had a mentor for MCSG... I grew up on the streets of MCSG, Started from the bottom now I am right here!

Reactions: dq

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
I mostly learned myself, but two people who teamed with me when I was a noob a lot were legit_crafter02 and ToeKnee

colterisepic

Platinum
Reaction score
Well,i never had any friends that played mcsg when i started but my friends started getting gaming computers and i played with them but i always was a couple steps ahead of them and one day me and my friends where on teamspeak a strange joined and we became friends and we became GREAT friends and we still are great friends to this day andthis person is cheesecake_54 and he is WAY better than me and he makes me better by the day

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
I never really had a mentor, but I watched @EdtheG in game and his vids once I found them when I started out so I could figure out some of the tactics he uses in fights as well as just watching him destroy people without even trying. I think I watched Gravey4rd's videos as well but his play style is so different to mine that it didn't really help me that much. Lately I've been watching @Lovelights and @Elgoldo as well since they just dominate everyone by themselves (One dominated people so much that I reported them for hacking before I realised they were just insanely good). The closest person I have to a mentor is probably @Voei, we formed a noob team back at the start but now I'd say we could beat most people easily in 2v2's ;) I think we've helped each other to progress a lot lately and she's probably the main reason I have a 70% Win/Loss ratio :p

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I mostly learned myself, but two people who teamed with me when I was a noob a lot were legit_crafter02 and ToeKnee
Lellelllelllellllelllelelelelellelelelellelelellelelellelelelelelelelel
Dem times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci