• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who was your mentor?

Did you have a mentor?

• Yes.

Votes: 58 50.9%
  • No, Im just a pro like that.

Votes: 56 49.1%

• Total voters

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't necessarily have a mentor, but I played a couple of games with Shinyigglybuff and norverified and picked up some skills. That actually helped me a lot.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I didn't really have a mentor to start with. All I really did was play with pros and watch their skills :p

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Well it was this IRL friend of mine named Codered1218 who introduced me to MCSG. (Kind of funny that I ended up becoming a mod before him :p .) Most of my first wins came teamed with him (and sometimes Xeno_toxin, another IRL friend). We used to team basically every game and in deathmatch we would take off all of our armour and have a fistfight, stopping the fight once one of us was at half a heart; at which time the one with half a heart would disconnect so we didn't lose points. Such noobs.. That probably doesn't work anymore so don't try it. xD

But I should credit nate252 and Blamph as well, because it was when I began watching their videos that I started winning solo with somewhat regularity. I can't even think of anything specific from their videos that helped me, I guess I just picked up on stuff they did and it started showing up in my games. And I also used to practice basic PVP with Codered1218 all the time. :p

Brodina5

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, having played on a different server first, I would be no where without a player names Yoyo_power
If it weren't for him, I probably still wouldn't go back to Corn.

iFroxFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
I never really had a mentor because when i joined there was not a lot of pro players :)

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Da best mantour evar is JeromeASF and Benja, I al so liek JOEYGRACCEFA, I wached al des gis in utube and day r da pwos of Mcsg.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I never had a mentor. I taught myself how to PvP. I used my own knowledge to create strategies I could use while fighting. I wouldn't recommend a mentor, as it is better off learning by yourself. Use your own brain, and be unique!

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
Me and my friends CaliSwagg and Ozeyfire helped eachother get pretty decent, and by the time I had like 20 wins I teamed with Blackcrayon11 and we taught me how to pvp well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci