• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who was your mentor?

Did you have a mentor?

• Yes.

Votes: 58 50.9%
  • No, Im just a pro like that.

Votes: 56 49.1%

• Total voters

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
Yo,

This is Josh, some of you might know me as FuzzyC00kie, and this is my little story of my MCSG mentors
When I first started playing MCSG I was a complete noob. I played for about a month then I meet doctor_hunters, he showed me how to pvp in general since MCSG was my first ever minecraft pvp server. Once I got pretty good and could actually defend myself in a battle me and doctor_hunters drifted apart. I then started to play with the one and only Elisha_Mutang, he definitely help me with my MLG (bow) skills. I played with Elisha for a few weeks constantly but like doctor_hunters we drifted apart. Then I met matthewsheppeard, he was my close friend and he was a great pvper. We are still very close friends today and continue to play together. Them 3 are the reason I reached my current 443 wins now I am at 1600.

Last edited:

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Heh
I joined within the first few months of MCSG's release, May to be precise.
So there weren't any real mentors to learn from :p

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I first joined around April 10th, it's hard to find a mentor when there were few known players. I actually picked a lot if tips from watching MCJackson in a game when I was a nub.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Hm, no one. I learned my skills by watching a lot of youtube videos of how others PVP; that helped me a lot.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I never really had a mentor in anything MCSG related, but I did pick up stuff from people on YouTube like nate252

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci