• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you PvP similar to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt |

Platinum
Reaction score
I play:
Like Huahwi when it comes to FnS.
Gravey4rd when I am defensive/low or use the fishing rod.
And CreeperFarts when it comes to generally playing and tactics like strafing, etc.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
i guess its more of my own. i don't really know anyone that tends to stay away from secondaries like i do, although i rarely use the bow. maybe it's because i don't take the game very seriously anymore. its very laid back, get the fight over with OR just avoid it completely, i hate chases and i tend to just fight it out rather than run away.
Blazer boy I stay away from secondaries and be aggressive in battles

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally got a unique play style, for I haven't seen many other people like me. (There are probably some, I just don't know of them.) I tend to start off with the defensive style first, waiting for them to make a move, and counter it. During the counter, I got 1 of 2 options: I can continue to play defensive, and avoid getting hit while putting a few hits into them, or I could go at them and combo them, getting them relatively low, along with myself.

If I have the upper-hand gear-wise, going aggressive is the best option since I can take them out and then focus on other people, but more times than not I go with the defensive way to avoid getting low and cleaned up.

Cakinss

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, I am THE most defensive player I have ever seen in the history of MCSG. It makes me laugh if I ever think back to the decisions I make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci