• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you PvP similar to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
I think I play like Huehwi; I FnS as good as he does, and his skin gives me confidence in each fight: I 10hearted a 1/6 ratio guy yesterday, and 6hearted the same guy today! Also when I do his intro every pregame, I get the feeling that 40K people are watching me, and with my Razer Naga Huehwi Edition mouse and its hand warmers, I never suffer of the cold hands anymore!

It's an inside joke nvm xD
MCGamerzism Miko_ Unknown // Rainbow Derp
weirdo

TheRivalKillers

Survivor
Reaction score
I am a more defensive version of Huahwi. When I see a team, I run and try to get them with fns and keep running. Once I get them low I start attacking them one by one. As for sword fighting, I am pretty much like ToxicWasteII as I use the fishing rod to get some combos on some people. For bowing, I am probably and most likely to become the next Linkdude1997 :).

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am a more defensive version of Huahwi. When I see a team, I run and try to get them with fns and keep running. Once I get them low I start attacking them one by one. As for sword fighting, I am pretty much like ToxicWasteII as I use the fishing rod to get some combos on some people. For bowing, I am probably and most likely to become the next Linkdude1997 :).
That may have been one of the worst comparisons ever

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
I think my PvP skills are quite similar to:

-That one guy who is always afk at the start of the game
-A dog
-Almost as good as a cat (They are pretty good you know)
-My grandmother

I would rate myself as a:
-1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci