• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who do you PvP similar to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Although this thread is over half a year old, these posts are on topic so I will keep it open. Anyways, I play like someone with no hands. :^)

Fuiix_

Tribute
Reaction score
i dont think i pvp similar to anybody i can think off

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
I play like Riven, going melee attack damage tank :3

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
I pvp like Huahwi with the fns (I rely on FnS and my ping most of all :p ), except I don't play offensive; I play defensive first to test my opponent, light them on fire if possible, run for a bit, turn around and BAM. I still suck though :p

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I have no idea who I play like... I tend to be very defensive, learning how my opponent plays and come up with the best way of countering. I use my scroll wheel and hardly use an FnS (Which I'm trying to get accustomed to a bit more). From those that I talk to and watch videos of, I don't see that type of playstyle anywhere.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Fireworks

You know what's weird?

You and Lovelights barely use the FNS, and Eric calls you the "Forecaster"…………

Hmmm.

BTW Literally no one doesn't use an FNS like every 5 seconds, no one.

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
Fireworks

You know what's weird?

You and Lovelights barely use the FNS, and Eric calls you the "Forecaster"…………

Hmmm.

BTW Literally no one doesn't use an FNS like every 5 seconds, no one.
Well, me and him have know each other and played with each other for almost 3 years, so it doesn't surprise me we play similarly. Didn't know he called me the " forecaster" though, but that does seem to be the best way of describing my play style. I do have more thoughts I can put down, but on mobile right now.

Edit: This might be an assumption, but still something to note down. Its interesting that people tend to develop the same playstyle as people they play with or watch videos of. Like me and Lovelights have the same playstyle most likely due to how much we have played in the past, and our ways of handling different situations might of grown onto each other. Same goes with players who watch players like Huahwi a bunch. They see his playstyle, see that it works for him, and might try to play the same to see if it works for them. As this isn't that significant, its still somewhat interesting. (Please disregard and grammer or spelling errors in that block of text. On mobile and its not the easiest to type on.)

Last edited:

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
I play extremely defensive until I know I've out-traded them and at higher health. Then I play extremely offensive (charging fns, sword rush)

SnappingZebra52

Tribute
Reaction score
Extremely offensively. Even if I am low I will try to stay in the fight for as long as I can (until, of course, I am near death)
Can you post a jitter clicking tutorial or just screenshot your pose of your jitter click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci