• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What maps should be in the next map push?

What maps do you think should be added?

• Total voters

mat56789

Survivor
Reaction score
Can you atleast put the name of our map up there instead of just "other map"

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
1. Shady Hollow
2. Forestside
3. Highfield

I like Rebellions District and SG California, bit I don't think they should be added.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
May i ask you why it shouldn't be added :3
I think it looks too pvp based and lacks, well, beauty. I think it doesn't look as nice as a map should be, and in order for a map to be accepted it must have a good combination if both pvp and prettiness. Don't get me wrong, it looks really fun. I just don't think it's up to par with other maps that have been accepted.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it looks too pvp based and lacks, well, beauty. I think it doesn't look as nice as a map should be, and in order for a map to be accepted it must have a good combination if both pvp and prettiness. Don't get me wrong, it looks really fun. I just don't think it's up to par with other maps that have been accepted.
Thank you! This actually helps a lot. I just don't know how to make it more pretty ?! Elaborate?!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
My choices changed :p

1. SG California
  2. Highfield Estate
  3. Forestside
My second choice is rather biased so I'll make a none biased choice as well :p

1. I. SG California - has the urban feel as well as a PvP feel that is recognised throughout the map.
  2. Highfield Estate - Something MCSG has never seen before, new theme, new builders, it would bring diversity to the summer update :D
  3. Rebellions District - The 2 males above are ideal for PvP, so I'd think it'd be fair to add in a map that has detail and it's appearances are much better, so it again, brings more diversity to the update.
I'm all for diversity in map updates, I love to have a range if maps, especially in the theme, the gameplay and appearance/builds. I think the above choice is most suitable for that.

A lot of people say Hamlyn and forest side etc, but the problem is, adding 2 urban maps (California and forest) wouldn't bring diversity, and Hamlyn even though it's great, beyond great even it just doesn't bring that unique theme and surprise to the update we have Dracrys, I'd say give it a rest. That's my opinion, others will obviously disagree with me :) please do disagree with me! I love others thoughts!

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
1. Shady Hollow. A really REALLY well built map. Doesnt get as much credit as it deserves, better than SG Cali by a lot and it has really good builds, as well as tons of flat land.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Shady Hollow. A really REALLY well built map. Doesnt get as much credit as it deserves, better than SG Cali by a lot and it has really good builds, as well as tons of flat land.
Why are you comparing it too my map....specifically

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci