• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What maps should be in the next map push?

What maps do you think should be added?

• Total voters

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Here is a list of possible contenders for the next map push. Please remember this is only my opinion, so if you think your map should be on this list please just leave a comment with the link, and I will add it in. (However it will not be possible to add it to the poll.) If you are interested in the map, all links are provided so you can go and check it out.

--=+=--
Possible Contenders:
--=+=--

Hamlyn

Hamlyn is a small remote medieval fishing village protected by mountains that looks out into the Atlantic ocean. The town now almost completely abandoned except for a few brave soldiers that keep guard of its treasures.
This map was based with PvP in mind. It includes a variation for all aspects of fighting with terrain that you can use to your advantage, weather it be flat land to take on a team or a cliff you jump off into a lake to escape its up to you.

Built by Sean and Swordz_

Link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/hamlyn-a-survival-games-map.119907

--=+=--
Rebellion's District

Welcome to Rebellion's District all! A brand new map based upon the original Hunger Games District 13 and several other Survival Games maps. The map consists of 2 section's known as "The surface" and "The underground". The Idea for Rebellion's District was to create two maps connected to each other by tunnels to create an new and interesting way of playing Survival Games. The map can still be altered/changed, even major changes can be made! I want to say thanks to everyone who supported me building this map by giving feedback/suggestions to improve the map!
Built by Sanders2408

Link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/rebellions-district.117395

--=+=--
Highfield Estate

Set in an inescapable valley, the economy thrives off the land around it. The land, all owned by the late Lord Arthur Highfield, has recently come up for sale. But being the quality area that it is, a simple transaction is not possible. So it is decided. Twenty Four people will battle to the death, all to have the rights to the whole valley. Will you be one of them?

Built by benji_r and GibbyMC

Link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/highfield-estate.115375

--=+=--

Survival Games California

SG California, the map is obviously based upon the popular american state, specifically LA. The map is split into 4 parts, East is the Neighborhood, West is the nature park/attractions, North, the financial and business centre/city and south is the beaches and resort. Typical California!

Built by MCGamerzism and niek, with help from their build team helix

Link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/california.114975

--=+=--

Shady Hollow

Shady Hollow is a small town that lies at the bottom of a river valley. Secluded by the mountains that surround it, the only way out is through long dark tunnels at each end of the town or by train at the station.

Built by SuperxAndrew and cadbane4321

Link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/shady-hollow.106305

--=+=--

Forestside

From The creators who brought you Survival Imperius.
This map was based off a traditional house feel. This map contains large custom trees, very large homes, a private airfield for the residents, and cars placed through the roads.

Built by Novaaa mat56789 MasonBulldog19 Chris|Bro

Link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/forestside.120811

--=+=--

The Forgotten Times

All was lost. They invaded during the night. There was absolutely nothing we could do. Fortunately, I managed to escape. I ran off into the wilderness with only a supply of necessary items that would keep me alive. I thought that it truly was the end...

20 Years Later...

They're gone. Gone. Just like that. One night they were there, the next day they are completely wiped out. I can't believe my good fortune! The apocalypse appears to be over...

I need to restore humanity and gather as many survivors as I can. I know what I must do: I must head back to the place where I once lived and loved:

The Forgotten Times

3 Weeks Later...
Well. There are indeed survivors left. I know this because as soon as I entered the town I instantly started getting shot at! I managed to get away without getting seriously injured, but I got shot in the foot once. It's not that bad of a wound, so I should be fine. I have to fight off the rest of the survivors who have formed a pact. I think everyone left is fighting for control of this place. Why can't we all work together?!?!? If I can regain control of these Forgotten Times, I can restore democracy.

I remember an old legend my grandfather told me when I was just a young boy:
With your last breaths and in times of greatest needs, the vault in the land of the undead will lead you to rise again once more. You must bring all the keys with you. Do not fear.

Maybe this vault can help me... If only I knew where it and the keys were hidden!

Built by xNovaXHDx Captain | Lqzer afrecqnzwelo cowman213 Aedrift MrKorrenian

Link:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-forgotten-times.93876/

--=+=--

As previously stated, leave a comment on your thoughts.

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh dear AHHAAH. Thanks for putting mine up there ^_^
Well, I know for a fact my map isn't the best, so I going to say the ones I think SHOULD be there, so not based on how good they are.

1. SG California, WHO DOESN'T WANT THERE OWN MAP ON THE SERVERS xD, So I've been waiting for a while, and personally, out of all these maps, this has the best PvP areas.
  2. Highfield estate, To be honest, We need new map makers such as myself and others such as you maps to be submitted, because I feel like there isn't a new style, there similarly built even with a completely different theme, and I think this map has it.
  3. Rebellions District, This map has just been exploded with detail, And we need another map like this! We've had too maps California and estate which are perfect for that, instead of adding good maps with good areas for PvP such as Hamlyn and Shady Hollow, we should throw in a nice detailed one that just BALANCES the fairness in this map update :)
Sorry if I seemed so vain, this is my opinion. But before I leave this awesome thread. My point for this map update is to introduce some awesome maps and builders to introduce a new style that people will most likely fall in love with :D

Thank you :)

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong but they are all great maps and should all get accepted but as I builder myself I'm gonna pick my favourite 3

1. SG California, I may have helped build this map so this maybe biased
2. Highfield estate, Looks great xD that's all I can say. Also with only two builder's helping with this map I'm like WTF
3. Shady Hollow, I just love Super's builds.

Tommychef123

Tribute
Reaction score
1. SG Cali (Kind of biased but am proud of it)
2. Shady Hollow (Love it)
3. Rebellion's District (Like that kind of maps)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Shady Hallow,
Rebellion's District - just a fun fact, this map has been worked on for over a year.
Hamlyn

RageQuitGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
My top 3 are:

1. Highfield Estate - It is really well built, and the theme is something new so I really like it
2. Rebellions District - It looks really good
3. Hamlyn - Out of all the medeival themed maps there are, this would have to be the best

parkjwr

Spectator
Reaction score
here ya go

1. Highfield
2. Forestside (looks good, you should add it to the list)
3. Rebellions District

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
here ya go

1. Highfield
2. Forestside (looks good, you should add it to the list)
3. Rebellions District
Forestside you say? ok, I'll check it out and add it.

EDIT - BTW my top 3:

1. Highfield Estate, built by yours truly ;)
2. Rebellions District - I remember seeing this map a long time ago, a lot of hard work has gone into it
3. Forestside - I checked it out, it looks pretty good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci